<13>

"look, I'm sorry okay." was the first thing Daniel said when coming in the door. I rolled my eyes at the comment; it seemed like he didn't mean any word he just said. He came over to sit right next to me while I crossed my legs and tried to not look at him. Daniel placed his hands on my lap as I looked down at the one left my leg and onto my cheek forcing me to stare into his stunning eyes. I couldn't help but stare at them even if I was furious with him. While I looked at Daniel, I noticed his face was red like he'd been crying or punched in the face, he was still holding on to my cheek, but my fingers traced the red spots on his face in confusion. Daniel and I were close enough we could feel each other breathing on our necks, it was comfortable. As I kept my eyes on his face, he began to look nervous, and without hesitation, I slammed my lips to him.

He didn't kiss back for only a second, and as he began to kiss me, it was perfect. His lips once again, fit precisely to mine, and I realized Daniel simply hid that he was famous to me because I would've viewed him differently, which I probably would have. We kissed for another thirty or so seconds before I finally broke the kiss. Daniel looked at me with so much happiness and confusion, it seemed to me that he had no idea why I just kissed him. I smiled and grabbed his hand holding it softly.

Even though I hated Daniel, only for a day may I add he still is the best thing to ever happen to me? Since the day I met him when he moved next door, I couldn't keep my eyes off him; and now today he is inches away from me seems like he always was.

"Daniel," I choked out smiling. "Would you do the honours of being my boyfriend?"

"Arent I supposed to ask you," Daniel grinned.

"it's twenty eighteen," I rolled my eyes.

"I'd love to Haven."

The boys all started clapping in unison; I gushed as Daniel only looked at me while the rest of them began to surround us. Zach pulled me up into a hug and jack, Corbyn, and Jonah all joined in making me laugh

"We have a sister now guys!" Corbyn announced, and the rest all cheered in agreement.

"Thanks, guys but I've got to get home, I have homework you know." groans came from each of their mouths as I slipped on my converse and skipped to my front door. I was humming all the way to my room as I calmed down on the fact of Daniel Seavey being my boyfriend! I turned on an episode of Friends on before bed and I fell asleep that night thinking of him.

Daniel's Pov

The second Haven asked me to be her boyfriend I was honestly shocked; she was mad at me then kissed me and seconds after I'm dating her. once she left the boys, all started interrogating me asking questions like "how did you get her?" or "Weren't you two in a fight like two seconds ago?" I laughed at them and explained to the best of my abilities, but don't get me wrong; it's challenging to tell something to a teenage boy nevermind four and have them fully understand the concept.

After multiple attempts of explaining over and over again to Zach mostly, I got tired and went up to bed. I walked into my room and noticed Haven's light was still on. I peeked around the corner to see Haven on her phone lying on her bed entirely still with headphones plugged in. I smiled at how adorable she was, even when she wasn't trying she always somehow made whatever she was doing cute. I let her be and got into my bed grinning, excited to see her again tomorrow.

A/n

Tell me what to add to this story because I have no ideas and I might end the book at chapter 20...