<10>

Daniel's Pov

Shit shit shit shit shit! Haven knows, and I'm pretty sure she's not going to be happy once I get back and have to explain things to her.

"Hey guys, you know haven right?" I ask all of them while Jack is recording his bit in the booth.

"yeah, why whats up?" Jonah asks, casually.

"yeah well you see I never did tell her about the band, and she jsut followed all us on Instagram..." As I explained this to the boys, Jack stepped out of the recording booth and joined right in the conversation. Corbyn immediately started laughing obnoxiously. He seemed amused by my situation, I glared at him. while we were driving back home I was a nervous mess, I didn't want to approach Haven, yet she did live across from my bedroom so something was going to happen. As I reached my room, I peeked into her window and saw the desk light on, but everything was gone. Her homework, pillows and the small teddy bear that sits on her windowsill were all gone, strange.

I brushed it off for the night because I was completely drained from the day of recording. I got ready for bed with Haven surrounding my thoughts.

A/n

Just a quick filler chapter, finally we have some drama in this book! anyway thanks for the recent support on my account

Don't forget to vote and comment,

-p <3