<7>

Daniel and I walked beside each other back to the parking lot and just chatted the whole way to my car. Nothing awkward, just because we kissed doesn't mean that we're dating, I mean he never even asked.
"It was nice seeing you here Daniel, see you later," I said as I rolled up my window. Smiling I left the parking lot only to look in my mirror to see Daniel still standing there staring back at me.
As I reached the house I saw that there was no light turned on, my mom must've gone to bed. Climbing the stairs, I made my way to my room and shut the door as fast as possible. I walked over to my desk and found whole books worth of homework on one side of the office.
"Goddammit!" I yelled out my window into the void. Hoping out of some miraculous things something would just blow all the homework away, apparently, it didn't happen, so I got to work.
I got through about two essays and a math assessment before I fell asleep at my desk...

"Daniel?" I screamed into the darkness that surrounded me, all I could see was my own hands and far away footprints. I followed them until they reached an end, it was Daniel just sitting on the floor, crying.
"Haven! Help me!" He said while looking around for something.
"Dani, I'm right here." He didn't seem even to notice I was here, "Daniel, please tell me you can see me." I pinched his face, but my fingers only went through his body.
"Haven!" Daniel screamed one last time until he faded away into nothingness. I fell straight to my knees in tears, crying for what seemed like forever as the darkness ate me whole until I became nothing like how Daniel disappeared.
"I'm coming to Daniel, I. I love you."

I jumped up, practically falling off my chair. Oh thank god, it was just a dream I said to myself. I looked over at my clock; three fifty-seven am it read. I looked out my window only to see a sky Full of stars looking back at me. And if on cue, the light from a room across from mine turned on, Daniels' head popped out from the window looking at me in curiosity. Oh crap, I probably looked all sweaty, and my hair is a mess and, I'm not wearing any makeup.
"Hey cutie, what's wrong? I heard something bang from your room and I got worried." Daniel said in the sweetest tone possible, why am I so lucky to have him as my friend?