<20>

All night I was tossing and turning, I woke myself up about five times in the middle of the night because Daniel was not leaving my brain. I checked the time, ten twenty-three. I had about four hours until my new family was going to pick me up. I quickly rushed and got dressed in my last set of clothing that played in my closet before walking over to the boy's house to hang out. Since it was my last day why not spend it with the people that have supported me the most, Daniel, on the other hand, I couldn't think about without feeling as if I was going to cry.

I knocked on the door, and as if the gods wanted me to have a worse day than already planned, Daniel answered the door.

"Hey," Daniel started again not giving me eye contact. I tried my best not to look hurt, and just squeezed past him into the house. He sighed and closed the door behind me before swiftly running upstairs to what I assume his room.

"Haven!" I heard Zach call from the living room; instantly my mood changed back to happiness as I saw Zach's adorable smile. I'm going to miss that, the rest of the guys slowly flooded into the room with Zach, and I and started a conversation with us.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty chill, we all played fortnite and ate pizza pretending nothing different was going to happen. What seemed like fifteen minutes passed, I noticed it was already one pm. Meaning They were coming in about half an hour; Jack noticed my face that appeared to be stressed.

"it's going to be okay Haven," Jack reassured me only calming me down slightly. I told the guys that I should be getting ready for the people to come pick me up but instead of saying our goodbye just then, they all walked home with me trying to increase our time together.

At precisely one thirty there was a knock at the door, I sighed and slowly walked towards the door inviting the two adults inside. They were Two men, around the age of forty or so, one was bald while the other had a full head of gorgeous grey hair. We had a pleasant pleasant conversation for around fifteen minutes; the boys were somewhat awkwardly silent but joined in on the conversation every once and a while. Apparently, the guys lived all the way in Redding all the way up in California meaning there would be no way for me to visit the boys. They were getting busy with their music, and I had to start college soon.

"Alright," Andrew started, "we should get going Haven soon," I sighed but also agreed. Everyone helped me pack my things into their car. Right before I stepped into the back seat of the car the guys, minus Daniel gave me one last colossal group hug. They all whispered sweet goodbyes into my ear and I teared up once again.

I looked back up at my house then the boys only to see a silhouette of Daniel in their window; I gave him a small smile before entering the car. As the car pulled out of my driveway, they all were smiling, waving and throwing kisses at me causing me to laugh before we turned the corner making the guys disappeared for however long I was going to be here.

-OoO-

We reached the small cottage in about four hours of driving; it was a little light blue house in the middle of nowhere, very cute and from what Andrew and Collin told me there were four acres of land they owned. I smiled at how quaint the place was, this wasn't going to be half bad!

Andrew gave me a quick tour of the house, I had a bedroom on the opposite side of the house from theirs, and it was acually a decent size with its own bathroom; A small closet but that was completrly fine. I was going to miss the boys but little did they know I had taken a quick photo of them all on my driveway while the car was driving away; even Daniels silhouette was in the frame, He looked heartbroken but to be honest his face was nearly visible.

For the next month, I fell asleep thinking of Daniel or the photo.

I will see them again, I promise.

A/n

Don't worry people! I will be releasing an epilogue to this story, not a whole next book but one chapter to have the ending not be as sad as this one maybe.

Also, I just realized. I never actually thanked you guys for 500 reads!! I know it's not that much compared to other wdw stories that have hundreds of thousands but I am still grateful for every single one you. Thanks - author