<12>

I woke up in my bed confused. The last thing I remember was starring up at the ceiling of the guest room not being able to sleep. Then everything comes back to me, the flashback, me crying on the ground and, Daniel. Yes I know we kissed in my room and at Starbucks but now, he was someone I didn't recognize anymore. He was famous; he had millions of fans. I was probably just like any other girl to him, and even though my kiss with him was something different, he felt nothing with me.

I got dressed and walked over to Daniels house. I stood at the entrance contemplating if I should talk to him. As I was about to knock on the door it was suddenly opened by Jack, the only reason I knew this was from his Instagram. Jack is charming, but Daniel was still for me.

"hey, Haven right?"

"Yeah, um is daniel home?"

"Actually no, he just left with Zach to get something, no idea what. he said it was a secret mission," I was confused but just went along with it. "would you like to come in?"

I stepped into their house only to be astounded by how gorgeous the home was. Jack lead me to the living room, and I sat down o the couch. Jack turned on the ps4 and tossed me a controller. Once the game loaded, I saw it was overwatch! I  got excited and once the game began I crushed jack. Since we were on opposite teams it was difficult to stay hidden considering he could look at my half of the tv and know precisely where I was; at least I could do the same.

"oh man jack, you're losing a lot over there!" I mocked. Jack scoffed and only twenty seconds later was I killed "dammit!" Jack just smiled and got back to the game.

Four rounds in and a tiebreaker game, the front door was slammed open and came in Jonah and Corbyn. Jack paused the game. I haven't met Jonah before this but he seemed more mature than the rest of the guys so far but was also the tallest like damn he was towering over my 5'3 body. We all hung out in the living room for a while just chatting about whatever, it felt nice.

"You're haven, as in the one Daniel consistently talks about?" asked Jonah

"yuppers," Jack replied causing me to blush and hide my face in my sweatshirt. the boys laughed and put their arms around me. "don't worry haven, we love you,  you're welcome here anytime." Jack stated. I smiled at the comment and rushed back to the couch where our game paused. Jack was close behind me and got the game back up and running again.

Once our final game ended, it was I who won, "Hah! Beat that Mr. noodles!" I started to dance around the room as Jack just looked at me with disapproval, and the other two were giggling at me. I sat back down soon after an looked Corbyn, Jonah and jack dead in their eyes.

"so is it true you're all famous and stuff?"

"Um, yeah. daniel just didn't want to tell you be-,"

"Stop, I want to hear that part from him. but just to let you know, I'm a normal person like you guys so please don't worry about me doing anything to hurt your band and stuff." Jonah let out a sigh of relief, and the room seemed a bit calmer now. We got to the living room, and Jack and Zach began a game of Cod. I sat down next to Jack and watched the two guys battle each other with so much passion. It was amusing to see them yell at the screen when they were killed and dance around when they shot others. Halfway through their second game Jonah got up to get the door, and in walked Daniel.