♔3♔

Tom and Grace talked about everything and anything that night and found out a lot about each other

Tom and Grace talked about everything and anything that night and found out a lot about each other. He told her how he got the role of Spider-Man and talked a bit about his previous movies. She promised herself to do a Tom Holland marathon later.

Grace widened her eyes after seeing the clock on her phone. It was already 1 a.m. The time has passed too quickly she thought. Then she realised. She turned to Tom eagerly and grabbed his arm.

"We're watching 'civil war' today!" she squealed with excitement showing the boy her phone and the time which made Tom chuckle.

After she said that she saw someone walking up to them. It was a boy with brown hair and eyes the same colour. He kinda looked like Tom so Grace guessed that's his brother.

"Hey, Tom, some girl was dancing with Harrison and threw up on him" he said trying to hold his laugh.

Grace giggled and Tom sighed heavily.

"She said her name was Stacey" he continued. The girl's giggle stopped instantly and she turned around to face him.

"A blonde?" Grace asked hoping it was another Stacey.

"Yes..."

"Shit!" The brunette jumped off her seat and rushed through the crowd trying to find her friend.

Tom and his brother followed. She saw a boy sitting on the stairs with Stacey laying next to him.

Grace guessed that was Harrison. She sat down next to him taking Stacey's head and putting it on her lap. The blonde scoffed a little but didn't open her eyes. Grace started playing with her hair.

"You can bring her with you in our hotel room until she gets better" Harrison suggested. Grace didn't want to bother taking a taxi and dragging Stacey up the stairs so she nodded.

Harrison took Stacey in a bridal way and Tom's brother opened the door for them to pass. Their room turned out to be in this exact hotel where the party was so they didn't take a lot until they were in it.

Harrison layed Stacey on the couch and went to the bathroom to was the puke off his shirt.

Grace sighed and put her head in her hands. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the two boys standing in front of her.

"I'm sorry for that" she said.

"It was quite funny so there's no need to apologise" Tom's brother spoke. "I'm Harry by the way" he gave her a little wave.