♔13♔

Tom was out with Harrison and Harry to get some lunch

Tom was out with Harrison and Harry to get some lunch. They were walking the streets of Manhattan and talking about random stuff.

"Have you seen Grace lately?" Suddenly asked Haz.

"Ummm... no, actually." Tom answered quietly. "I think it's better if I wait for her to contact me first."

"Dude, you're gonna wait forever!" Harrison let out a small chuckle.

"Well, what do I do then?" Tom scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's simple." Started Harry. "You text her!"

They stopped by a small diner and walked in taking seats on one of the few free tables.

Each boy ordered a different meal but the same drink - soda. They decided to try each other's meals to see whose is the best.

Haz and Harry were talking about something that Tom didn't even bother to listen to because he was deep in thought. He couldn't decide if he should text Grace or not.

After good five minutes he pulled his phone out of his pocket and went to the messages with her.

~•~

Tom🎬
hey long time no see

Grace🎧
hi haha yea

Tom🎬
fun fact we wrapped hoco

Grace🎧
congrats!

Tom🎬
yeah thanks

Tom🎬
um I was wondering

Grace🎧
yes?

Tom🎬
wanna hang out?

Grace🎧
yes definitely
come to my apartment
I want you to meet someone anyway

Tom🎬
Frankie?

Grace🎧
haha yea but someone else too

Tom🎬
hm okay
I'll be there at 4

Grace🎧
great
can't wait😊

~•~

"What does this emoji have to mean?" Tom showed the conversation between him and Grace to his brother and his best friend.

"That you're in deep shit." Answered Harry after taking a glance at the phone.

"Or you're just friend zoned." Added Harrison with a smirk.

Tom sighed and tried not to think about the emoji. A fucking emoji! What was happening with him?

~•~

At 3:59 Tom was standing in front of Grace's door waiting for the clock to strike exactly 4 for him to knock. It was weird but he felt really nervous not even knowing why.

He carefully knocked on the door noticing that his hands were shaking a little.

Grace showed up with a huge grin on her face.

"Come in!" She said excitedly pulling Tom by the hand.

Tom was met by a little black and white French Bulldog jumping up and down to greet him. They boy kneeled and started petting the dog with an excitement he couldn't hide even if he wanted to.

Grace was watching him. She loved the fact that the boy in fron of her adored dogs maybe just as much as her.

"Come! I want you to meet someone." Grace made Tom stand up and brought him to the kitchen.

There was standing Ryan leaning on the kitchen table and scrolling through his phone.

"Ry!" Grace glared at her brother who turned around to face them. "This is Tom. I've been talking to you about him."

"Oh, yeah, yeah!" He pushed himself off the table and put his phone in his pocket. Then he smiled as politely as he could and gave Tom a little wave. "Ryan here!"

"Nice to meet you!" They shook hands.

Grace was standing in the middle with her hands crossed squeaking like she'd just won from the lottery.

~•~

"Grace mentioned you were a gamer." Tom started another conversation with Ryan.

The boys were sitting on the couch talking while Grace was talking on the phone with her mum in the kitchen.

"One of the best!" Ryan answered with a proud smirk. "And you're an actor, right?"

"Dude, I'm Spider-Man!" Tom exclaimed which made the younger boy chuckle and nod his head.

"I see."

"Yo, guys, wanna play some Monopoly?" Was the first thing Grace said while entering the living room holding a huge box of the famous family game.

"Sure!" Was all the boys answered after laughing at Grace and her excitement for the game.

They played and talked about random stuff until late at night. Grace was beyond happy that Tom and her brother actually got on very well. They acted like they've known each other for years not just a few hours.

They tried to add Frankie to the game but the French Bulldog only shoved the game to the ground. That made everyone laugh but they got frustrated afterwards because they had to begin with everything all over again.

~•~

A/N: I'm really sorry that I didn't update for so long but I had finals and I'll have some more after the break so be ready for the slowest updates in January again. This was such a bad chapter but I had to write something, right?

Don't let this flop! 👽