♔16♔

July 7 came faster than Grace thought it would

July 7 came faster than Grace thought it would. It was the day of the premiere and the girl was more nervous than she'd ever been for any dance performance.

This one week before the premiere Grace, Ryan and Stacey had been hanging out with Tom, Haz and Harry. All of them became really close and felt like they've known each other for years.

That night from the party Grace had thought that there might be something going on between her best friend and Harrison but after hanging out with them so often everyone saw there's nothing, only some good friendship.

Right now Grace was pacing around her room nervously with Stacey plopped on her bed. The hazel eyed girl had already gotten her whole outfit for the premiere but was planning to put it on later.

"Calm down!" Finally exclaimed Stacey. "It's not such a big deal!"

"It actually is, Smiley!"

Stacey was going to the premiere with Harrison which wasn't surprising. She was going to be with a gorgeous golden coloured dress that reminded Grace of her best friend's hair and she looked absolutely stunning with that dress on.

Grace wasn't only worrying about the premiere but about her little brother too. Tonight he was going to meet their oldest sister and Ryan was excited about it but Grace had a bad feeling inside of her stomach.

~•~

Tom🎬
are you ready for tonight?🙌🏻

Grace🎧
not at all tbh

Tom🎬
what's wrong?

Grace🎧
just nervous + Ry is meeting Maddy🙄

Tom🎬
he'll be just fine
so will you
don't worry we can run away any time throughout the premiere

Grace🎧
no! that'd be disrespectful and plain rude

Tom🎬
jk jk

Grace🎧
go get your suit, Thomas
and tell Harrison to be handsome for my girl

Tom🎬
will do!
can't wait to see you!

~•~

Grace had told Tom about the Maddy thing and he took it more calmly than she thought he would.

"Everyone has some drama in their family!" Was all he said which made the girl laugh.

Throughout this month of them hanging out she was worrying that she was starting to have serious feeling for the chocolate brown haired boy.

At the end of this month Grace had to go to her audition for Juilliard. She had practiced her dancing every day. One time Tom showed up with Harry and Haz at the studio. They all watched her dance and loved it but she was still a bit self conscious about it.

After a few hours both girls were all ready and waiting for the boys to arrive. Stacey came in her best friend's room and froze in place.

"Grumpy..." she started off. She put her hands on her mouth and chuckled, then went to give the other girl a huge bear hug. "YOU SLAY!"

"You too, Smiley!" Grace chuckled along.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys could be hot!" Ryan's head appeared on Grace's door.

His sister took the nearest pillow and threw it at him.

"Shush it, dumb fuck!" Yelled Stacey which caused Ryan to show them his middle finger.

~•~

INCOMING CALL
"Peter or Lucas🤔"
ACCEPT | DECLINE

Tom
We're downstairs with the limo

Grace
There's a limo?!

Tom
*chuckles*
Yep, there is

Grace
Shit!
Well, we're coming

~•~

A/N: I'm alive! I updated! Happy New Year! I hope this chapter and the whole story isn't as shitty as I think it is! I might add another chapter later today! I wish you all the best year yet and I hope you all achieve your goals!

Don't let this flop! 👽