♔15♔

Grace was walking nervously towards the diner she and Tom first went to

Grace was walking nervously towards the diner she and Tom first went to. The girl was playing with her red headphones that she was wondering if she should throw away after it already reminded her of her older sister. But she couldn't get herself to do it.

When Grace finally got to the diner she walked in and looked around with cautiousness. Tom was already there and waved for her to come sit opposite from him on a table next to the big window.

She did so and smiled at the boy nicely. Then she shrugged and spoke:

"So..." Grace raised her eyebrows. "What did you want to ask me?" She didn't like slowing down the action. She was the kind of people who wanted to know what's about to happen and wanted to know it soon.

"Um... how was p-practice?" The boy stuttered a bit and Grace noticed just now how nervous Tom was.

"Fine." She spoke sceptically. "I'm pretty sure that 'important thing' you wanted to tell me" she made quote signs with her fingers. "isn't about my practice."

Tom brushed a hand through his hair nervously and took a deep breath then exhaled loudly. "You know we wrapped Hoco, yeah?" The girl nodded. "The premiere is in a week so I was wondering-" Tom stopped to take a good look on Grace before continuing. "Would you like to come with me?"

Grace looked at him with wide eyes and pointed at herself. "You want me to come with you to the premiere of your biggest movie which is a Marvel one?!"

"Y-yeah!" Tom tried to sound confident but failed.

"That means I have to wear something formal like a dress?" This was more like a question and Grace was mostly questioning herself but Tom nodded.

"I guess." He answered. "I really want you to come!"

"Wait!" The girl suddenly put her hands in the table which made a loud noice. "Does that mean your family is going to be there too?"

"Not all of them but... yeah!" Grace began to panic.

"I'll trip and fall!" She squealed.

"You're a ballerina!" Tom chuckled. "You're as graceful as your name! There's not even the slightest chance that you're going to fall!"

Tom reached for Grace's hand and took it in his which made her jump a little from surprise but calmed her down immediately. The boy was gently brushing his thumb on the back of her hand making attempts to bring back her confidence.

"It's nothing serious I swear. You're going to go to the red carpet looking gorgeous, as always may I add!" Grace blushed at his comment. "You're going to watch the movie, you're going to love it, I hope, and we're going to go eat something unhealthy, yeah?"

Grace smiled sweetly and put a strand of hair behind her ear, then nodded agreeing with what Tom just said.

"Okay, Tom!" She finally answered, her confidence has risen again. "I'll come with you!"

A huge grin appeared on Tom's face that didn't disappear even for a second when he got up, took Grace in his arms and twirled her like a little kid which made uncontrollable giggles come out of her mouth.

~•~

tomholland2013 she said yes!!tagged graceclarke134k likes1236 comments

tagged graceclarke
134k likes
1236 comments

view all comments

username1 ISN'T IT TOO SOON

username2 TF IS HAPPENING

username3 guys calm down ofc they aren't getting married smh

graceclarke everyone thinks we're getting married you dumbass

username3 see nothing's happened

staceymatt wtf?!? I never know about anything

tomholland2013 the clear things out! graceclarke the uninformed lol staceymatt

staceymatt oh shush

username4 I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING

username5 WE ALL DO username4

graceclarke imma fix things up

~•~

graceclarke I'm going to the Spider-Man: Homecoming premiere and I'm this happy ayyyy! 🤗💖tagged tomholland201356k likes385 comments

tagged tomholland2013
56k likes
385 comments

view all comments

username1 YAS BITCH

username2 she's his lady awww

username3 why does she always tag only tom like??? there's a whole cast

username2 BECAUSE SHE'S HIS LADY username3

staceymatt I'M SO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL I'M SUCH A PROUD FRIEND

zendaya SHIT WELCOME

graceclarke SHIT THANK YOU zendaya

username4 she's interacting with z shoot me now

username5 dreams do come true :')