♔17♔

Grace and Stacey quickly but carefully got down after saying Ryan a hurried 'goodbye'

Tom and Harrison had both gotten out of the limo to welcome the two girls.

When Tom saw Grace he couldn't believe his eyes. She was moving gracefully with her pink dress and her hair held up. She was with bright red lipstick and eye shadow the same colour as her dress. Tom watched in awe wondering how he got so lucky.

"You're drooling." Whispered Harrison to him before chuckling. After that he opened the door to Stacey and winked at her playfully. "You actually look stunning, Stace!"

"You're not so bad yourself!" She smiled cheeky. "But I think Grumpy slays is all tonight!" She added more quietly after.

Tom followed Harrison's example and opened the car door for Grace. He was still a little shaken from how the girl looked.

"You... you look gorgeous! Absolutely flawless!" He told her when they got in the car.

"Nobody's flawless, Tom!"

~•~

staceymatt Spider-Man: Homecoming was lit! Go watch it now in theatres!tagged: hazosterfield graceclarke tomholland201364k likes 243 comments

tagged: hazosterfield graceclarke tomholland2013
64k likes
243 comments

view all comments

username1 wow

graceclarke hottie!

hazosterfield what grace said

username2 JUST SAY IT HAZ

username3 yay Stacey

tomholland2013 yo Stace I think the dress is too short :/

staceymatt SHUT UP tomholland2013

username4 I live for their friendship

username5 same username4

~•~

After they arrived at the premiere and everyone screamed for them, Grace met Tom's family.

Paddy really liked her and followed her everywhere. Grace was a little disappointed that she didn't meet Sam but Tom promised her she'd see him at Christmas. That left her in shock for a while but she came back to her old self and acted like she didn't hear it.

The night was going amazing and the girl had a lot of fun with the Hoco cast, Tom's family and of course Stacey. Then she received a call that she didn't expect at all.

~•~

INCOMING CALL
"the bro"
ACCEPT | DECLINE

Unknown
Hello?
This was the last person the boy had called

Grace
I'm sorry, who is it?

Unknown
I'm calling from the hospital

Grace
I'm coming

~•~

Grace's blood froze in her veins. She didn't need to hear more. She didn't say a word to anyone before running as fast as she could and catching a cab. Tom and Stacey saw her and followed her asking a lot of questions that the girl didn't hear.

Grace automatically said the address of the hospital and stared blankly at the road.

When they arrived at the hospital Tom payed because Grace had stormed out immediately. She stopped on the counter out of breath.

"Ryan Clarke! I'm his sister!" They told her a room and there she was, running like crazy once again, Tom and Stacey following.

There was a doctor in front of the room her brother was supposed to be in who stopped her from entering.

"I'm sorry, miss but he's in process of operation." Informed the doctor.

Grace instinctively took a seat on the chairs put in front of each room. Tom and Stacey took a seat on both sides of the girl.

Stacey threw an arm around her best friend's shoulders, tears in the blonde girl's eyes.

Tom put his hand over Grace's in attempt to calm her down.

Her hair was now falling down her sides and her feet were dirty from all the running. She had thrown her heels somewhere that she didn't even know but luckily Tom had taken them. The girl was sitting straight not saying a word, still staring blankly at the wall.

Both Tom and Stacey's eyes were watery but Grace felt like she couldn't start crying.

She was devastated and angry. Angry at Maddy. It was all her fault. Ryan wouldn't have gotten into this car crash if he didn't have to go meet her.

Why did she let him go? She felt something would happen. She knew it would be something bad and still, she didn't stop him.

"He's strong. He'll be fine. I know it." Stacey was whispering encouraging things to her best friend all the time while Tom fondled her hand gently.

~•~

After about 45 minutes two doctors got out of the room and all three stood up immediately.

"He might be in unconscious for a few days. He had three broken ribs, a broken arm and has a spleen injury which is often caused by car crashes. There's no risk for his life but he needs to rest."

That didn't really calm Grace down. She didn't even know there's such thing as spleen injury. It sounded serious and she sat back down on her chair. Stacey immediately took her place right next to her and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." She continued whispering that in her hair.

They didn't leave that night. Harrison and Harry called several times but Tom told them not to worry. He didn't let them come only because he knew Grace doesn't want anyone to worry further more and she didn't want to see more people right now even if they're close to her.

~•~

A/N: oopsie!

Don't let this flop! 👽