♔28♔

It's been five months

It's been five months. Five months in which Tom and Grace have heard each other only eight times. Five months that included Christmas and New Year's Eve. Five months in which they missed each other deeply but both were too busy to talk or FaceTime.

Grace plopped onto her bed after yet another long day of dancing and strict instructions. She was thinking about Tom. Again.

She sighed deeply and closed her eyes for a moment before hearing the front door close followed by the voice of her best friend and roommate.

"Guess who bought some takeout pizza!" Stacey came into Grace's room. "I know I'm your hero!" The blonde glanced at her best friend and frowned. "Hey, what's up?"

Grace didn't answer. Instead she closed her eyes for the second time. Stacey let out a worried sigh and gently touched Grace's leg.

"Is it Tom again?" Grace squinted her eyes. "You're both extremely busy, Grumpy! You're both chasing your dreams which is a great thing! You text and talk anytime you're free and you both do whatever you can, don't be so hard on yourself! Okay?"

"It's currently 5am there." Grace spoke up.

"Where?"

"In Italy" the brunette opened her eyes to look at the blonde. "Where Tom is."

"Come on now!" Stacey patted Grace's leg. "Let's eat some pizza and not think about Tom Holland!"

The shorter girl chuckled but followed her roommate to the kitchen.

~•~

staceymatt we actually had fun and that bitch didn't think we would🙄🍕

tagged: graceclarke
282k likes
324 comments

username1 I need a friendship like this one

username2 are tom and grace still together though

username3 he's on tour username2

username4 happy grace is a concept I love

graceclarke maybe we did have fun🤔

username5 lol he probably ditched her username2

username6 You can be kinder! There's no need to be rude! It's none of our business who ditched whom and why! It's their life and we don't know what's happening behind the scenes, we have no right to judge in any way! username5

staceymatt preach🙌🏻 username6

username6 omfg Stacey I love you so much!!

tomholland2013 liked staceymatt's photo