♔11♔

On the next day Grace felt like a new person

On the next day Grace felt like a new person. She had decided to solve all the shit that happened with Stacey.

So after getting up at 6 a.m. and dancing until noon as usual, she hurried to go back home and take a quick shower.

Grace was all ready by the time it was 2 p.m. She grabbed her backpack and hung her red headphones around her neck. The girl slammed the apartment door shut and started running down the stairs.

She ran all the way to Stacey's apartment which was actually really close. Both of the girls had decided either to live together or really close to each other. When Stacey's parents refused to get their daughter an apartment with another person (even though they loved Grace) because they thought she'd get too distracted from her future career. Pffft!

Grace took the stairs to the fifth floor because the elevator wasn't working. When she was finally at Stacey's door she started knocking obnoxiously on it out of breath.

The blonde girl opened the door and left it like that for a moment before rolling her eyes and trying to close it again. But Grace was fast. She grabbed the door and quickly got into the big apartment.

"Stace-" she started off, her lungs burning with every breath she took.

"What do you want?!" Stacey scoffed crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"I want to apologise!" Grace replied desperately. "I fucked up! Come on, Smiley, you know I didn't mean what I said!" She used the nickname she had given to her best friend back in seventh grade. "I'm fucking dumb and you know it! I'm sorry for pushing you to do something you don't want to do... anymore! It was a mistake! A huge mistake, Smiley! And I am sorry!"

Stacey stayed with her arms crossed and a poker face for a few minutes. Then she finally gave Grace her big smile that the brunette had missed so much.

"I'm glad you came to apologise because it already itches to be mad at you!" She chuckled and hugged Grace tightly. "I just needed to hear it because you really hurt me and that barely ever happens so I guess I felt a bit odd."

Grace nodded in agreement and hugged her best friend once more. They stayed like that for a while before letting go of each other and sitting on the big purple couch in the middle of the living room.

The first thing Stacey asked for was details on what's happening with Grace and Tom. The brunette tried to explain everything patiently not missing any detail. Stacey (as always) started hitting Grace's hands and making inhuman noises. After she finally calmed down she laid her head on Grace's lap and started playing with her blonde hair.

"Are you ready for the visit?" She suddenly asked.

"What?" Grace furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Tell me what the date is, Grumpy!"

"June 23 but-" she then stopped and slapped herself on the forehead finally remembering. "Ryan!"

"Ding ding ding ding!"

"He's coming for a visit today at-" she made a pause to look at her phone for the time. "4! Oh shit!"

Grace jumped up which made Stacey fall. The brunette then took her backpack from the floor and turned around to Stacey before opening the door to go out.

"Are you coming?" She asked her best friend. Stacey nodded and grabbed her purse.

The girls left the apartment and took a taxi to the airport. Grace looked at her phone once again. She realised just now that her little brother has texted her two hours ago.

~•~

Worlds' biggest dumbass🎮💙
do you have candy?
delivered 2:14 p.m.

Worlds' biggest dumbass🎮💙
I'll take some
delivered 2:36 p.m.

Worlds' biggest dumbass🎮💙
I'm landing in 15 mins
are you at the airport?
delivered 3:43 p.m.

Worlds' worst mistake🐝💕
omw

~•~

Grace quickly answered her brother. She felt horrible that she had totally forgotten about him coming for a visit.

The taxi stopped in front of the airport and Grace got out immediately followed by Stacey.

The girl looked at the time again. Nearly 4:10 p.m. Good!

The two girls took a seat waiting patiently for Ryan to show up. After about 15 minutes Grace finally noticed his light brown hair and stood up to run to him throw her arms around his neck. She hadn't realised how much she missed him.

Ryan dropped his suitcase and wrapped his arms around his sister's waist. They didn't let go of each other for a few minutes before Grace remembering her best friend was there too.

Grace turned to see Stacey taking some pictures of the two siblings reuniting. The brunette smiled thinking how she'll see the photos later.

Then Stacey went up to Ryan and he hugged her too. When the hugging and all that sentimental stuff was over they headed to Grace's apartment.

~•~

The three walked into the apartment and Grace showed her brother where to put his suitcase. He looked around the place with a slightly open mouth.

"Nice place!" He stated and looked at his sister.

"Isn't it, huh?" She smiled goofily at him.

"I've got some big stuff to tell you." Ryan suddenly said.

"Me too!" She turned to face him once again. "On three."

Grace held three fingers in the air and when there were none left both of them spoke at the same time.

"Maddy has contacted me." Were Ryan's words.

"I might have a boyfriend." Were Grace's.

Both of them widened their eyes in shock and took a step back.

"What?!" Both of them said at the same time once again.

~•~

A/N: Shit is going down finally! I've been waiting for this. You'll find out who Maddy is in the next chapter. There's gonna be a lot of drama and I'm not ready because it's going to ruin this book or make it a lot better!

Don't let this flop! 👽