♔10♔

Grace had woken up at 5:30 because of her nervousness

Grace had woken up at 5:30 because of her nervousness. 5:28 to be exact! She was sitting on the edge of her bed all ready tapping her foot up and down and biting her lip furiously.

Frankie barked and jumped on her lap. Grace pet him with a shaking hand and let a heavy breath.

The girl was humming the melody of her dance for the audition and stood up gracefully to spin around lightly. She stopped when she heard the ding of her phone. She immediately stopped dancing and grabbed her phone from the bed.

Tom🎬
we're down in a limousine

Grace quickly ran to the window next to her bed and put the curtain away. She looked down and unfortunately there was a limousine waiting for her.

The girl sighed and took her backpack before slamming the door and locking it.

She ran to the limousine. Someone opened the door for her and she saw it was Tom. She smiled at the sight of him and plopped down on the seat next to him.

"Hey!" Greeted her both Harry and Harrison with a wave and a polite smile.

"Hello!" Grace answered quietly and also gave them a wave.

Tom put a hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him to give her a kiss on the cheek. Grace immediately felt the heat raising on her cheeks. She couldn't help but grin while putting her head on his shoulder.

"I'm really nervous." She whispered so quietly that only Tom could hear her.

"You shouldn't be! The whole cast is lovely! The only person 'playing hard to get'" he said as he put quotes with his fingers. "is Harry and he likes you. If Harry likes you, everyone would!"

She chuckled and only nodded not really understanding what he meant.

"Okay..." she answered slowly and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

The boy laughed at the face she'd just made and hugged her tighter.

~•~

Before Grace had noticed the limousine was stopped and they had to walk out and meet the rest of the cast.

There were people everywhere on set and the girl felt like she was about to have a panic attack. Tom seemed to have noticed that so he took her hand and leaned down closer to her.

"I'm here, okay?" He whispered softly in her ear and kissed her temple.

She smiled slightly, looked up to him and nodded. "Okay."

In a few minutes Grace saw the one and only Zendaya and squeezed Tom's hand in excitement. He followed where her gaze was and chuckled when he found what she was looking at. He led her to the tanned girl and Grace felt like she'd forgotten how to breath.

"Hey, Z!" He waved at her and put a huge smile on his face. Zendaya turned and did the same. "This is Grace who I've been talking about!" He pointed at the hazel eyed girl.

Zendaya gave him a quick look and wiggled her eyebrows at him before giving Grace a hand to shake.

"So nice to meet you!" She said with excited voice.

"Oh, God! Same here!" Grace was nervous as hell but she took Zendaya's hand and shook it. She couldn't believe this.

After that she met the rest of the cast and Tom was right, they were incredible! They were nice and extremely funny and Grace immediately felt like she'd known them for years, not only a few hours.

The asked her questions about her dancing, her brother and her relationship with Tom and she herself asked them a lot of questions.

In the end of the day the girl felt exhausted after spending the whole time with the cast that wanted her to show them a few ballet positions. She never had time to sit and rest. If some of them were filming, the others were with her and if everyone was filming, Harrison and Harry never left her side. Which she was actually thankful for because she didn't really want to spend time alone.

She plopped on her couch after the limousine had dropped her to apartment. Grace suggested that Tom could come with her upstairs but even if he wanted to he was exhausted too (a loooot more than her) and he needed to take a rest.

Grace didn't realise when she'd fallen asleep but it had happened almost immediately after her body touched the comfortable couch.

~•~

A/N: I didn't really know how to write this chapter I have to admit it but I felt like it needed to be here. Grace and Tom became a couple after only two weeks BUT there's some drama coming. Plus usually I don't like things happening so fast but it seemed like a good idea in their situation (you'll see why)

P.S. a little late but THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 100 READS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I'M CRAP YOU'RE AMAZING💙💙💙

Don't let this flop!👽