♔22♔

Weeks filled with dancing and hanging out with Tom had passed

Weeks filled with dancing and hanging out with Tom had passed. Ryan had gone back to his home and the day of the audition had come.

Grace could feel her anxiety hitting her and it was hitting her hard. She was in the waiting room with Tom and Stacey. Over the past few weeks she'd gotten very close to him and she was feeling her feelings towards him getting stronger and stronger but she was too afraid to admit it to anyone.

"Hey, you're gonna do just great!" Tom encouraged her, taking her shaking hands in his. "You're perfectly prepared!"

She nodded slightly, closed her eyes, clutched onto his shirt and laid her head on the crook of his neck. That made her feel calmer almost instantly.

Until she heard her name being called.

She walked into a big room with mirrors instead of walls just like her training room except there was a long table in one of the ends, left from the door with five people sitting behind it which, Grace assumed, were her judges - teachers and former students from Juilliard who had become successful after attending it.

She didn't realise when she answered their simple questions, when the music started or when she started dancing her heart out.

Everyone was wrong. Grace didn't lose her emotion while performing the dance. She gave her all and she even assumed that was her best try so far. Her part was done.

The girl said her "Thank you!" and "Goodbye!" to the judges and left the room, sweaty and with hair falling down her sides.

Stacey and Tom almost crushed her immediately after she stepped out of the audition room.

"You were incredible!" Tom exclaimed at the same time Stacey shouted:

"You rocked this, Grumpy!"

"Thank you, guys!" Grace chuckled nervously yet happily that it's all over and she did great!

They went to grab an ice-cream to celebrate the already passed audition. The mood among the three of them was calm and filled with laughter. Tom had his arm around Grace's shoulders and she felt it so natural, it scared her.