♔25♔

Grace couldn't stop giggling because of the boy over her who was tickling her for probably twenty minutes now

"Tom, stop it!" She let out another yelp and tried to roll over of his grip but he tickled her more.

"Say it and I'll let you go!" The boy also laughed.

"Never!" The girl answered which caused Tom to tickle her even more. Grace finally gave in. "Okay, okay! Peter Parker is a softer bean than Bucky Barnes!"

Tom let out a chuckle and let the girl go before laying down next to her on the wooden floor of her apartment. He placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"It wasn't so hard, was it?" He asked.

"My heart broke!" Grace made a dramatic gesture placing her hand on her forehead as if she was blacking out.

The phone of the girl made a beep to inform her that she'd received a message. The brunette stood up and unlocked her phone to check the SMS.

unknown number
Meet me at the café on 39th
-Maddy

Grace should probably be nervous because of what happened the last time her older sister wanted to meet one of her family members but she wasn't. She didn't think twice before taking her keys from the cupboard and walking to Tom to put a small kiss on his lips before speaking up.

"I'm going out, I'll be back soon." She didn't wait for her boyfriend's answer before storming out of the apartment and running to 39th street.

There she was in the café. Maddy - her older sister. She hasn't seen her for years. Grace thought she would be mad but instead she felt like crying. The girl walked into the café and sat opposite of her sister.

"What do you want?" She spoke up harshly.

"Grace, I'm so proud of you! I heard about Juilliard!" Maddy smiled and stretched her arms to take her sister's hands in hers but Grace pulled them out quickly.

"So what?! You acted as if I do not exist until I got accepted into one of the best dancing schools?! That is pathetic, even for you! You should be ashamed especially after what happened with Ryan!"

"Ryan?" The older girl was confused. "He hasn't told me anything-"

"He's still talking to you?!"

"Yes, why wouldn't he? He said he was sorry that he didn't come to our meeting."

"You're kidding, right?" Grace let out an ironic chuckle. "He got in a car crash because of you! He was in a coma for three days because of you!" The girl was now screaming. "For three fucking days!"

"What?!" Maddy shook her head looking at the ground. "I-I didn't know. Oh my god, I didn't know, Gracie, I-"

"Do not call me that!" Grace pointed at her older sibling.

"If I knew, I would have come-" Maddy put a hand over her mouth to try and stop her sobbing. "I would have come to see him."

"It's better that you didn't." Grace answered. "Don't talk to me or Ryan ever again!"

The girl stood up from her place trying to get out but the older one stopped her by grabbing her hand. Grace turned to see her sister with red eyes from which we're rolling hot tears. She almost felt bad for her and her expression softened.

"Please, Gracie... Grace!" The girl let out another sob. "I want to make up for everything, I missed you and Ryan so much! You have no idea how many times I tried to contact you but mom made sure you didn't know any of it! I love you, Grace! I love Ryan too! Please give me a second chance to be the older sister you need! If you were ready to let me go of your life then why are you still keeping the red headphones I gave you?"

Grace looked at the ground. Her eyes were filled with tears and she couldn't hold them in anymore.

"I keep mine too!" Her sister let go off her hand to take out a pair of purple headphones identical to Grace's except the colour. "I'm sorry."

Grace didn't know what to say or do. It was still her sister. She wanted to give her a second chance, she really did. But what if Maddy runs away again?

The older girl threw her arms around Grace's neck. The hug took the younger brunette out of her thoughts. After a long pause she hugged her sister back.

"I'll give you a second and last chance" she stated in the crook of Maddy's neck which caused the older girl to let out yet another sigh followed by a grateful laugh. Maddy hugged her tighter. Grace did the same.

A/N idk how I feel about this chapter but I hope you like it!