♔7♔

Grace took a quick shower and went to the shop nearby to buy some snacks for her movie night with Stacey

The girl took some dog food for Frankie. She gave it to him with a smile and gave him a few commands before letting him begin to eat.

She put on some comfy clothes and fuzzy socks on before plopping on the couch patiently waiting for her best friend.

A few minutes later she heard a knock on the door and didn't even bother to look in that way.

"It's open!" She yelled.

Stacey walked into the apartment with a huge grin on and two big bags full of junk food.

"Remind me again..." She started off. "Why didn't we get an apartment together?"

"It's never too late, Smiley!" Grace laughed slightly.

"True, Grumpy!" Stacey plopped on the couch next to the brunette. "Okay, so... I brought ten movies! Five horrors and five Disney ones! We'll start with the horror Ines because that was our plan but we can always switch to Disney."

Grace took the first horror movie she took from Stacey's bag and put it into her DVD player. "Insidious" started and the girls snuggled into a soft blanket.

Both of them stuffed their mouths with the snacks they've bought and watched the movie with interest. When half of it was over Grace heard a ding coming from her phone telling her she's got a notification. She looked down and took it in her hand swiping right to open the new message she had received.

Tom🎬
hey

Grace🎧
hi

Tom🎬
what are you doing

Grace🎧
having a movie night with Stacey

Tom🎬
tell her hi from me
wanna hang out tomorrow

Grace🎧
I'm practising my dance again but maybe after

Tom🎬
can't wait
your company is nice

~•~

This made Grace smile and she felt her cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. Stacey glared at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Tom says hi." Grace told her best friend.

"That's why you're blushing so hard, huh?" Stacey couldn't keep her smirk in anymore. "Tom should be really special if he made you feel this way."