♔8♔

Grace woke up by the sound of her phone buzzing in her pocket

Grace woke up by the sound of her phone buzzing in her pocket. She slowly opened up her eyes one by one and groaned remembering what's happened last night.

The girl took her phone from her pocket and saw her reflection in the black screen before turning it on. Her hazel eyes were red and puffy from all the crying.

Tom had texted her that he's going to come to take her at four. She looked at the time and widened her eyes when she saw it was almost 2:30! She'd slept for over 12 hours! Damn! Crying can tire a person a lot!

Grace tried to shake the memories from last night off and got up to take a shower and freshen herself up.

After about an hour she was all ready and was waiting for Tom to knock on her door.

She heard a ding from the door bell and quickly ran to open it. There he was. Tom was standing on the door with a smile on his face.

"Ready?" He asked nicely.

"Yup!" Grace took her backpack and yelled a 'goodbye' to Frankie. "We should stay at my apartment sometime to spend time with Frankie!"

"Sounds like a good idea to be honest! The dog's company is the best!"

"True, very true!"

They both laughed and Tom looked at the girl beside him with sparkly eyes.

"Any ideas where to go?" He suddenly asked scrunching his nose.

"You haven't even thought about where to go?!" Grace laughed loudly shooting her head. "Some bad shit happened last night and I can't bother with thinking about where we... Wait! Chelsea Market!"

"What?" Tom furrowed his eyebrows but smiled sweetly.

"Chelsea Market! It's a great place! Urban shop where you can find everything!"

"Chelsea Market it is then!" Tom laughed slightly and Grace took his hand while calling an uber.

~•~

When they finally stopped in front of the huge market they got out of the uber and go inside hurriedly especially Grace who couldn't keep her excitement inside anymore.

"The vinyls, the vinyls!" She said between breaths holding Tom by the hand and pulling him into one of the dozens shops here.

Tom raised an eyebrow at her and chuckled slightly. "You like vinyls? What are we gonna look for? Tchaikovsky?"

"Why?"

"Because, you know, you're a ballerina."

Grace suddenly stopped and turned around still holding the boy's hand. "Did you actually realise what you just said, Thomas?"