♔9♔

tomholland2013 she was really happy that she found the albumtagged: graceclarke306k likes236 comments

tagged: graceclarke
306k likes
236 comments

view all comments

username1 THATS THE GIRL WHOSE PIC HE COMMENTED

username2 already ship

username3 who wouldn't be happy though? That's the 1975

username4 I SEE HALSEY MY MOM

username5 I SEE ED

username6 this girl is a real cutie

username7 you can't even see her face username6

username6 I KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE username7

graceclarke hey their songs are bops AND matty healy is a babe

username8 TRUE OMG I ALREADY LOVE HER graceclarke

tomholland2013 and I'm not a babe?? :((( graceclarke

graceclarke of course you are you dumbo

username9 AHHH PARENTS

~•~

Grace nervously bit her lip while looking at her phone screen specifically at her chat with Stacey. She was wondering whether or not to text her.

She finally let out a long heavy breath and started tapping her fingers in the keyboard.

~•~

Grumpy👺
hey, Stace
Seen 14:36

Grumpy👺
we should talk
you know I didn't mean anything of what I said
Seen 15:03

Grumpy👺
please pick up
Seen 16:42

~•~

The girl sighed heavily and dropped her phone her hope leaving her slowly.

She wanted her best friend back. She'd spent the last ten years with Stacey and she couldn't believe being without her even a second more. But it seemed like Stacey didn't care at all about their friendship.

Grace had called her best friend at least twelve times but Stacey was the most stubborn person ever and she didn't pick up the phone even once.

Today Grace had danced from 6 a.m. until noon when she came back to her apartment, fed Frankie and took him for a walk.

Tomorrow she was going to meet the Spider-Man cast and she was more nervous than the one time she was supposed to give a speech in front of her brother's class. He was supposed to bring their mom but she had no time so he called Grace.

She had to speak about her dance school and how hard you have to work to achieve your goals. She remembered how hard she was shaking and how much sweat she had afterwards.

Ryan was pleased though so she was happy. He was really annoying most of the time and she would never confess to him but she loved him deeply because they only had each other practically.

Their mom was always at work, their dad had left them right after their mom had found out she was pregnant with Ryan and there was one more person left but not Grace, nor Ryan talked about that one person. They didn't even speak her name and yes, it was a she and she disappointed them all.

Grace shook her head trying to get off of those thoughts and stood up to go and decide what to wear the next day. She literally felt like she was meeting the president himself.

~•~

A/N: ok so here's a little glimpse of another oc hehe I love my oc's they're my children! This is a really really really short and crappy chapter but it's kind of a filler so yeah... I hope you like it so far!

Don't let this flop! 👽