♔5♔

graceclarke: finally watched civil warspidey is a cutie but bucky will forever be my babytagged: tomholland20133

spidey is a cutie but bucky will forever be my baby
tagged: tomholland2013
3.4k likes
86 comments

view all comments

username1: YOU ARE GORGEOUS

username2: wow

username3: you watched it now?!?!?

staceymatt: SLAY ME BITCH

username4: what a friendship™

staceymatt: ps: I forgive you for not going with me

graceclarke: staceymatt thank god

username5: WhAt A fAkE fAn

tomholland2013: pwetty :)

username6: HOLY SHIT WTF JUST HAPPENED

username7: TOM HJABAJWIW

~•~

Grace hopped on the couch with a banana in one hand and her phone in the other. She opened her instagram app and almost choked with a piece of a banana when she saw how many likes and comments she'd got on her last post. She had hundreds of new followers too. Then she saw the reason.

Tom has commented on her photo and has also followed her. She smiled unintentionally at her phone but bit her lip immediately after realising it.

He basically has told her that she's pretty, right? Grace couldn't understand why she was feeling this way though. She had those cliche butterflies in her stomach every time she even thinks about Tom.

Grace was never the kind of girl who'd have crushes and this feeling was unfamiliar to her and if she had to be honest, it scared her a little.

The girl was always interested in her dancing. She was always dancing. Grace was also working her ass off so she could earn enough money for her dream university, the one and only Juilliard.

Only 12 girls and 12 boys are accepted every year and she had to to be perfect so she could get there.

She needed three days rest though and in this period of time she'd met Tom and succeeded to become friends with him all thanks to her favourite red headphones.

Grace entered into her messages and saw Tom's name on the screen. Her hazel eyes were glued to the letters forming his name and the clapper board emoji she had put next to it.

The girl was debating on whether she should text him or not. After a while she finished her banana and put her phone down on the coffee table. She then went to her room and grabbed her pointe shoes, her leotard and tights and put them in her black backpack.

Grace took her red headphones with her initials on it from her bedside table and plugged them into her phone. She said goodbye to Frankie, locked her apartment door and headed to the dance studio she always went to.

A/N: this is a short and boring chapter but here starts the drama we all love (I hope)
Don't flop!