Part 6

*2 weeks later*

Jakes POV

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, today is the day I go home. Erika comes here everyday to see me along with Chanthony and my mum and dad. I heard a knock at my door I got up and answered it, now that I can walk normally. I opened the door and saw Erika, Chanthony and my mum and dad.

Erika's POV

As soon as jake opened the door I just wanted to jump on him, but I knew that he was hurt. I was really excited about today because Jake and me talked about when we should go on a date and we said the day he gets home!! Today's the day.

Jake: hi guys

Erika Chanthony Pam & Greg: you ready to go Jake.

Erika: I brought you some MERCH into I found it in your Tesla (BLOODSHARK)

Jake: thanks Erika

*1 hour later, on way home from hospital*

Jakes POV

Everyone in the car seemed very excited, I was wondering why they kept whispering to each other. I pulled into the garage and I got out and walked over to the door. I realised it was really quite so I was kind of nervous. The team 10 house is never quite! I slowly opened the door, just encase it was a prank. To my surprise I open the door and see....

Erika's POV

As soon as Jake started to open the door I thought I was gonna die, it took him forever! He opened and basically jumped out of his skin!

I hurt everyone inside yell "SURPRISE!".

Jake: wooww, who did all this??

Team 10: Erika 😏

Jake: awwww thanks Erika

Jake walks over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. It felt like no one was there, I felt like we were the only ones in the room. We quickly pushed away after a minute, as we realised we were not alone.

Tessa's POV

After Jake and Erika's "hug". I felt kinda awkward around them. I brought Jake aside and asked him what he was doing for their date.

Tessa: What are Jerika doing for their date!! My otp!

Jake: I thought a restaurant on the beach and then we can go to the beach.

Tessa: sweet

Jake: Tessa?

Tessa: yeah?

Jake: if I ask Erika to be my girlfriend, do you think she'll say yes?

Tessa: OBVIOUSLY

Jake:yay, got to go bye.

Tessa: bye.

Erika's POV

I saw Jake walking over to me.

Jake: hey Erika, on our date tonight wear something fancy. Also bring a bathing suit.

Erika: ok bye Jake.

I happily walk to my room.

*6 hours later, date in five minutes*

Jake POV

I walked to Erika's door. I knocked on the door she opened the door, this is what we were wearing.

We matched and we didn't even plan on it!

Erika: Jake you can stop drooling!

Jake: S-orry

Erika: are you ready to go? I have my bathing suit in the back of BLOODSHARK.

Jake: yep let's go.

*At the restaurant*

It's kind of annoying having the paparazzi following us around and asking questions all the time.

Jake: Sorry about the paparazzi

Erika: don't worry, it's not your fault.

Jake: yeah I know.

Erika's POV

We finished our dinner and got in BLOODSHARK. We drove to the beach! It looked so pretty. There was no one around so it was perfect.

Jake: so you can change in the change room over there if you want.

Erika: yeah ok

Jakes POV

While Erika was changing I put my swim shorts on and got two Towels out of the car and laid them on the sand. Erika wore a red bikini. She walked over to me and I scooped her up into my arms and ran toward the water. She started screaming because she knew what I was gonna do. Me and Erika splashed around in the water a little bit.

Jake: hey Erika.

Erika: Hey yeah.

Jake: Will you be my girlfriend?

Erika: Yes of course.

I leaned in to Erika we started making out in the water.

*End of Episode*