Part 32

( next day ) 

Erika's POV 

I wake up and look at the time. 10 am. 

Erika: Jake! Get up, we have to leave in 20 minutes! Go shower! 

I jump out of Jakes arms and run into the bathroom. I start doing my hair and makeup. Jake walks in with a towel around him. 

Jake: do you mind? 

Erika: oh just get in

Jake: ok ok 

Jake gets in the shower. I change into this 

I walk out of the bathroom and scroll through Instagram

I walk out of the bathroom and scroll through Instagram. Jake walks out in this 

 Jake walks out in this 

Jake: ready?

Erika: yep! 

I grab my purse and phone. Jake grabs his phone and the room key. We walk into the elevator. We go down. 

Jakes pov 

We just pulled up to the hospital. Erika and I get out of the Uber. She grabs my hand. We walk in. There were a group of doctors and nurses around. 

??: Hey! 

Jake: hey 

??: I'm Sunny, my mom works here and she was the one at the desk opened you two came here. 

Erika: nice to meet you! 

Jake: Yeah!

We've been here for about 20 minutes now. Th "boss" of the hospital was standing up the front talking. His name was James. 

James: We have did not raise enough money. Which means the hospital will be shut down. 

Erika and I walk up the front. 

Jake: Can we say something?

James: ah sure. 

Jake: Well about 6 months ago, Erika and I came here after we found out Erika was pregnant. We were told she was high risk. 

Erika: While we were here paparazzi followed us here. The nurses quickly got us away so no one could take pictures. 

Jake: Anyway, 4 months after Erika had a miscarriage. As soon as we made it public the nurses that helped us contacted us and made sure we were ok. 

Erika: when Jake and I found out this hospital would most likely be shutting down, we knew this couldn't happen. 

Jake: so Erika and I decided to donate 50,000 dollars. 

Everyone starts cheering! 

James: wow! Thank you guys sooo much! 

( 3 hours later, back in LA) 

Logan's pov 

Alissa's on her way over here, she said she wanted to talk to me. I play around on my phone for awhile. Then I hear a knock at the door. I get off the couch and answer the door. Alissa.

Logan: Hey 

Alissa: hi 

Logan: come in 

Alissa: thanks 

She walks in and sits on the couch. I sit across from her. 

Logan: So how are you feeling? 

Alissa: Horrible. 

Logan: ohh. When's the next appointment? 

Alissa: 2 weeks just before ********** (Authors note: hahaha 🤫🤭🤣) 

Logan: ok 

Alissa: alright enough with the small talk I need to tell you something. 

Logan: ok, tell me. 

Alissa: I think I should be going back to Ohio. 

Logan: What? Why? 

Alissa: Logan, how are we going to raise a child.. here? In LA! 

Logan: people do it all the time! 

Alissa: yeah but, the Team 10 house? Seriously! 

Logan: Alissa we can do it! Raising a kid in team 10 is just easier! You'll have so many babysitters! Plus I can look after our child as well! 

Alissa: I guess. 

Logan: we may not be a couple but we can still be together! 

Jakes pov 

Erika and I just got back from the hospital. We're packing our bags. 

Erika: quickest trip to Las Vegas ever! 

Jake: I know right! 

I put on my backpack and grab the suitcase Rik and I shared. Erika picks up her purse and thing and we leave. We get in the elevator and go down. We drop our key off, then we get a cab out the front. 

Erika's POV 

We just arrived at the airport. Jake pays for the cab and we grab our bag. We walk in and instantly flashes and cameras are being shoved in our faces. I grab Jakes hand and we check in. We walk to our gate. It's around 4pm now. Our flight boards in around 15 minutes. I lay me head on Jakes shoulder and he rests his head on mine. I was just playing around with his fingers. 

Jake: I love you 

Erika: I love you too 

Jerika: over and over