Part 51 ~ She needs... you.

Previously:

As I'm leaving I look and I see scrunched up paper on the floor. The person I am I pick it up, it said ...

Now:

Erika's pov

... To Erika,

I know I'm not your favourite person rn, but... you're mine. I'm currently sitting in my tiny hotel room. I'm about to go find something that will hopefully change your mind forever. I'm finding the security footage to prove i didn't cheat.

That's all it said! Did he find it? He probably didn't and that's why he left! Maybe I should look for it. I look through all his drawers. I finally found a drive.

Should I watch it? Yeah! I grab Jake laptop. I put in the password "jakeisdaddy", Honestly his so disgusting!

Erika: Not the time!

I put the drive in and press on the file labeled "EVIDENCE". Okay I'm assuming this is it. I take a deep breath in. I click on it and press play.

~

Oh my god. He didn't cheat. I have tears pouring down my face. This whole time I've been blaming it on him, his drink was spiked! This whole time it's been my fault! We could of been together.. this whole time. We could of been getting Married! I should of just talked to him! I sit on the floor with my back laying against Jakes bed. I cry into my knees. I hear the front door open. I quickly try to wipe my tears but I can't... more tears come out. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I look down so I don't make eye contact. Someone wraps their arms around me. I cry into their chest.

Logan: What happened?

I cry harder.

Erika: H-how c-could I do this t-to him?

Logan: Do What? to who?

Erika: J-Jake

Logan: What did you do?

Erika: r-read this!

I pass him the note. His expression changes the whole time.

Logan: Did He find it though?

I pass him the laptop.

Logan: He didn't cheat?!

Erika: N-no! L-Logan we c-could of been m-Married by n-now! It's a-ll my fault!

Logan: Kade!

Kade comes in.

Kade: What happened?

Logan: Jake didn't cheat.

Kade: oh um really?

Logan: Go get Alissa

Kade runs out. Alissa and Kade come back in.

Logan's pov

I stand up. I walk over to them.

Logan: *whispers* you two calm her down, it's not good for the baby.

Alissa: what are you doing?

Logan: *whispers* calling Jake. The sooner he gets here. The sooner she'll calm down. If she has a panic or anxiety attack while she's pregnant something bad will happen.

They rush over to Erika. I walk outside Jakes room and grab my phone. I call Jake.

(On call)

Logan: Jake?

Jake: Hey Logan

Logan: Look Jake, you need to come back to La right now.

Jake: what do you mean? Why?

Logan: Erika.

Jake: Is she ok?

Logan: No Jake. She needs... you.

Jake: I'll try as hard as I can to get back.

Logan: ok

Jake: Bye

Logan: Bye

(End of call)

Jakes pov

I rush upstairs and pack all my stuff up. I run downstairs to my mom.

Jake: Mom, take me to the airport right now please!

Pam: ok let's go

Me and my mom rush out to the car. She drives. I tell her everything Logan said.

Pam: Please let me know when you get there.

Jake: of course.

My mom parks the car outside the airport. I hug her and get my bag.

Jake: Bye

Pam: Bye

Jake: thank you!

I run inside. I try my hardest to get a flight to LA.

Rg: I can get you a flight to LAX, but it leaves in 20 minutes.

Jake: I'll take it!

Rg: Okay

Jake: thank you

I rush through security. I run to my gate and make the plane. They let me on. I sit in my seat with so much going through my head. I have no idea what's going on.

Erika's pov

Alissa: What happened?

Erika: a-ask Logan

They all walk out of the room. The whole Team walks in and sits next to me on the floor.

Chad: You're not the only one who feels sad Rik. We all doubted him at one point.

Nick: How could we be so dumb. It's Jake! Why would he ever do that.

Erika: I know...

Logan: He told me over and over.. I don't know what happened. I know I didn't do it. I just kinda thought.. he did.

Alissa: I feel so bad.

Logan grabs Alissa's hand. We all kinda look at them. Logan and Alissa quickly move their hands apart.

Kade: What going on here?

Alissa: oh.. nothing.

Logan: Nothing!

Kade: Do I smell Lalissa?!

Logan: Fine! Alissa and I are dating again.. let's just not talk about it right now though.

Alissa: Let's Just leave it for now ok?

Kade: ok

Erika: I think I need some space. I just need to think.

I get up and walk downstairs. I walk outside and sit on the steps. Apollo runs up to me. I just play with him.

~

Jakes pov

I just landed in LA. I texted Logan and told him I'm here. He said he'll be here in 5. I'm getting really nervous.

Pilot: Hello Passangers, thank you for traveling with us. Welcome to LAX. You may make you way off the plane. Just be careful of the people around you. Thank you.

I grab my bag and make my way of the plane. After, I walk to baggage claim. I grab my suitcase. I walk outside. I see Logan walking towards me. We walk to his car with no words. I put my bag in the back and we drive off.

Jake: Hi

Logan: Hi

Jake: What's going on?

Logan: Just go talk to Erika, please.

Jake: of course!

~

We pull up to the Team 10 house. He parks the car. I get out. 

NOTE: 

Sorry I've been really busy lately! I know it's short! Next chapter will be better! 

😘