Part 19

Erika's POV

Well this is definitely one of the weirdest things I've done! I'm 'marrying' Jake 😂. Right now everyone's in the Team 10 van driving to a wedding chapel in Vegas. I'm sitting in the passenger seat and Jakes driving. I get out my vlog and tell them what's going on.

E: So I guess I'm doing something I'd never thought I'd do...

Jake pokes his head in the screen while watching the road.

J: She's marrying me!

E: IN VEGAS!

Team 10: WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS! 🤣

E: well true.

I turn off my camera. Then Tessa turns on her camera and says what we are doing then one by one all the vloggers do so. Soon enough we're at the chapel. We get out of the van and film a slow motion thing for Jakes vlog, I hold his hand as we walk in, Tessa holds Chances and Alissa holds Anthony's.

*********

Tessa, Alissa and I are choosing our 'wedding dresses'. I help Tessa tie up hers while Kade films, then Alissa ties up mine, then I tie up Alissa's.

( FEW HOURS LATER )

Jakes POV

Wow well I guess that was one of the weirdest things I've done!

J: WE JUST GOT MARRIED!

I say to my camera and the people around us. Then Erika stands behind me and kisses my cheek.

E: well one more team 10 dinner before we go home?

Team 10: Great idea!

We walk into a restaurant and sit down. We all eat then we leave to go to the airport. Lucky Kev got our bags from the hotel earlier.

I sit next to Erika. I text her since we can't talk about this outloud.

( ON TEXT )

Me: So did you take your medication?

Erika: yes Jake

Me: I'm just making sure

Erika: Nick saw me taking them

Me: what did you say?

Erika: I said that the doctor gave them to me, so I'd get better quicker. It may have said something bout pregnancy on the box, but nick won't understand it anyway.

Me: idk Rik

Erika: we'll tell Team 10 soon anyway

Me: Let's tell the viewers at 5 months?

Erika: yeah! If we can

Me: yeah!

I turn my phone off and Erika turns hers off. She lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her.

Soon later I open my eyes and see we are in La.

Erika: finally you're up sleepy head!

Jake: when did we get here?

Erika: don't worry you haven't missed too much we just go here!

Jake: alright

Erika's POV

We just got back to the Team 10 house, god it's good to be home! So much has changed since we left this place only 3 days ago! I'm pregnant, me and Jake said I love you, and I 'married' Jake Paul 😂.

Me and Jake walk up to Jakes room. I lay on his bed and he puts his stuff away.

Jake: hey rik you should move your stuff up here. We can share a room!

Erika: yeah! We can do it tomorrow!

Jake: yep!

I get up and have a shower in Jakes room. I grab some stuff from my suitcase Jake brought up here. I all out of the bathroom and see Jake laying on the bed. It's like 1am. I lay next to hime and get under the covers.

Jake: I love you

Erika: I love you too

I slowly start to drift off to sleep. 

* Bonus Chapter * 

I know it's short I just thought that I'd put it out there. Make sure you don't miss the next chapter because it's gonna be a big one! 💕