Part 58 ~ When she's sad i'm sad 😢

Erika's pov
I wake up and check my phone. It's only 7pm. I sigh and decide I better vlog a bit. I grab my camera and turn it on.

Erika: Hey Costellars So I've been in Nashville for a few hours now. I had a nap because I was so tried but now we can partyyyy! Nah I'm joking.

I talk a bit while I walk downstairs. I show the costellars all of my family and make a few jokes as well. I sit on the couch and turn off my camera. There was heaps of people there since my moms getting married in 2 days. My aunt walks over and sits next to me.

Susan: How have you been Erika?

Erika: Pretty good, how about you?

Susan: Good. How has your little baby going?

Erika: Good, we found out yesterday we are having a girl!

Susan: Congratulations!! Is Here or-

Erika: His coming tomorrow

Susan: oh great!

Angel: sorry to interrupt, Erika I'm just going to pick up some family from the airport. Do you want anything?

Erika: ice cream would be good

Angel: sure

Erika: thank you!

~

My whole family is chilling in the living room watching football. My mom walks into the living room. She walks over to me.

Erika: Did you get my ice cream??

Angel: yes, come on

Erika: Where?

Angel: It's in the car

Erika: can you get it?

Angel: just come with me

I get up off the couch, me and my mom walk to the front door. She opens the door. We walk out and down the steps.

Erika: I don't understand why you- JAKE!!

Jake comes around the corner. He opens his arms and I waddle over to him. I wrap my arms around him and he does the same. He pecks me on the lips.

Erika: thank you.

Jake: anything for you.

Erika: I love you

Jake: I love you too

I grab Jakes hand.

Erika: you knew??!!

Angel: Jake called me and told me that he was flying in a few hours ago so I said I'd pick him up!

Erika: All my family's been asking where you were! Now they can meet you, my grandmas most excited because I'm her favourite!

Jake: Okay let's go!

Jake turns his camera off and puts it in his bag. He grabs my hand and we walk inside.

Erika: I'll show you my room

Jake: Okay

We walk upstairs into my room. Jake and I talk for a bit then we walk downstairs. My grandma walks over to us.

Erika: Jake this is my Grandma, Grandma this is Jake.

Grandma: Nice to finally meet you Jake!

Jake: you too!

~

Erika: I love you

Jake: I love you too