Part 67 ~ Gimme A Kiss 💋

So basically this was supposed to be Part 68 but Part 67 has literally disappeared. I honestly can't really remember what I wrote in it. It had 4,000 words and it's gone. Anyway.

💔

June 14th - New York - 9:38 pm

Erika's pov

Jake: New York You've been an incredible audience! I love every single one of you, thank you for coming tonight! Goodnight New York!

Jake throws an arm up in the air. He jogs over to me and grabs my hand. We walk off stage together. The whole team high fives eachother just like we do after every other show.

Krista: good work everyone!

The backstage crew pass out water bottles. Jake and I walk to my dressing room. Cortney was sitting on the couch on her phone. Olivia was sleeping in the stroller next to her. Everything was packed up in the room besides Olivia stuff. Jake grabs the bouncer and her suitcase. He leaves. Cortney passes me my phone. I put it in my pocket. I thank her for watching Olivia. I start pushing the stroller. She holds the door open for me and we leave. I put a blanket over the stroller. We walk outside to the bus. Luckily no fans were really out there yet. I take the blanket off. I carefully get Olivia out of the stroller. She doesn't wake up. Jake unfolds the stroller and I step onto the bus. I go to the back of the bus. I wrap Olivia up and lay her in the bassinet.

~

Jakes pov
I kiss Olivia's forehead and shut the door. I walk back into Mine and Erika's room. I lay on the bed next to her. *knock knock*

Jake: I'll get it

I get off the bed and walk to the door. I open it.

Krista: Sorry if I woke y'all

Jake: no no

Krista: Well we are about to all leave. The car will be here at 1 tomorrow to pick y'all up. The jet leaves at 2.

Jake: ok thanks

Krista: Bye

Jake: Bye

Krista: oh and Jake

Jake: yes

Krista: don't do anything too stupid tomorrow Okay?

Jake: *chuckles* ok

Erika walks up behind me.

Erika: I won't let him

Krista: thanks Erika

She leaves we shut the door. Erika lays back on the bed. I lay my head on her chest. She plays with my hair.

Erika: Do you ever just stop to think about how crazy life is?

Jake: all the time

Erika: it's so crazy

Jake: it feels like I met you just yesterday

Erika: I know. Know we have our little queen.

Jake: she's already 2 months old