Part 13

Erika's POV

.... positive!

Talissa: OMG

Jake: wtf does it say I can't read it!!!

Erika:.. it.. it says Positive!

Jake: OMG

I don't know how to feel! I mean I don't know if I'm excited or nervous or what! What if Jake doesn't want to have a baby with me!

Talissa: yay!! We gonna have a little Jerika baby running around!

Jake: yayyy.... are you happy Erika?

Jakes POV

Oh no, I can tell in Erika's face she's about to cry. I know her and I know that she's gonna cry. I know what I'll do.

Jake: hey Talissa, do you want to go get froyo and bring it up here? Or do you want me to go?

Tessa: no Jake, we'll go you stay here so you and Erika can talk.

Alissa: also don't worry we aren't gonna tell anyone.

Jerika: Thanks

Talissa: bye

Jake: bye.

They leave.

Jake: Erika what's wrong?

Erika: do you even want to have a baby with me Jake, your 20!

Jake: so, she doesn't matter erika! I love you and you love me that's all that matters. I wouldn't want to have a baby with anyone else!

Erika: but what about your career, what about the Jake Paulers!

Jake: I can still have a career with a baby, also if the Jake Paulers don't understand then they FakeAss Paulers!

Erika: I love you Jake!

Jake: I love you too! How bout you go take a shower then we can watch a movie.

Erika: okay

Erika walks into the bathroom. I was just thinking to myself, I mean I'm 20, I may have played it cool in front on Erika but... I'm kinda freakin out. I know this is gonna out a dent on Erika's career being a model. It's gonna dent her career more then mine and I don't even think she's realised it yet! I sat there just thinking then 5 minutes later Talissa walked thru the door.

Alissa: we got the froyo where Erika?

Jake: she's in the shower, I'll tell her your here.

I walked to the bathroom door and knock on it.

Jake: Can I come in?

Erika: it's Jake right?

Jake: yeah

Erika: come in

I walk in and see Erika with a towel wrapped around her and one wrapped around her hair. She was brushing her teeth.

Jake: how come your brushing your teeth, Talissa just got here with fro yo.

Erika: I just thru up.

Jake: awww I'm sorry, why didn't you call out to me?

I say walking over to her and wrapped my hands around her waist and lay my head on her shoulder.

Erika: it's okay, I wanted to do it by myself.

Jake: why?

Erika: IDK JAKE!

I move my arms and head.

Jake: ohh sorry

Erika: no I'm sorry, I'm just stressed...

Jake: no it's okay I understand

Erika's POV

Jake: no it's okay I understand

I don't know why I yelled at him. I'm so stressed! Ohh great here I go again with the crying...

Jake: it's okay Erika.

He turns me around and gives me a proper hug, and a kiss.

Jake: okay, you get changed and then come and eat the froyo with us.

I start getting changed and Jake walks out. I put some JP joggers on with a team 10 hoodie. I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun. I walk out of the bathroom and see...

*TBC*

Thanks for reading, let's see what happens in this pregnancy shell we?

It's also funny to think that some places in the world it's 2017 but for me it's 2018! 💕

BYE