Part 24

Erika's POV

I wake up wrapped in Jakes arms. That's something I haven't had in along time. Jake starts to move.

Jake: good morning

Erika: good morning. Jake I think we need to talk about something.

Jake: alright.

I sit up in bed and Jake sits up next to me.

Erika: We need to make a video.

Jake: what like an explanation video?

Erika: exactly we haven't uploaded in 5 days! People will be worried.

Jake: I guess, but what are we supposed to do with peoples reactions?

Erika: we can still post them I guess?

Jake: alright. Let's get ready then.

Erika: ok, I'm having a shower.

Jake: alright, do you want eggs?

Erika: yes please!

I kiss Jakes cheek then walk into the bathroom.

Erika: MAKE SURE YOU LOCK THE DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE!

Jake: OK!

Jakes POV

I scroll through Instagram a bit then I get out of bed. I change into some jp joggers and a god church shirt. Then I leave mine and Erika's room, I lock the door (because she said so). Then I walk downstairs. There's a few people laying on the couch awake.

Jake: hey guys.

Tessa: hey!

Tessa and Alissa walk over to me.

Tessa: how is she?

Jake: we're all good now, we're making an explanation video. Can you guys make sure that no one comes into our room while we're up there?

Alissa: Yeah sure. Ohh Tessa and I already made you guys eggs we also postmated you guys smoothies.

Jake: thanks!

Alissa passes me two smoothies.

Alissa: this ones yours

She points to one of them.

Tessa: the other one has almond milk

Jake: haha thanks

I take the smoothies upstairs into Erika's and my room. Erika's laying there on her phone. I pass her the smoothie.

Jake: Talissa got it

Erika: thanks.

Erika's POV

I got changed into some yoga pants and a jp X hoodie. then I lay on our bed just scrolling through Instagram. Then Jake walks in and passes me a smoothie.

Jake: Talissa got it

Erika: thanks.

Jake: whatcha doing?

Erika: just instagraming, the fans are soo concerned and confused. Team 10 are still uploading blah blah blah.

Jake: So are you ready?

Erika: as ready as I'll ever be.

Jake: I love you

Erika: over and over

Jake: over and over

Then I kiss his cheek. We get two stools from the desk in our room and set them up on the balcony. Then Jake grabs the tripod and sets the camera up. I sit on one of the chairs and face the camera. Then I take a deep breath. Jake sits next to me.