Part 43

Erika's pov 

Alissa and I hug Nick. 

Nick: When will I see you guys again? 

Alissa: Erika's throwing Logan and I a gender reveal next week. 

Nick: So I'll see you then? 

Erika: yes. 

Nick: What's wrong? 

Erika: I just feel a bit nauseous. 

Alissa: Let's go home, bye Nick. 

Nick: Bye 

Erika: Bye. 

Alissa and I walk to Logan's car and get in the backseat. Alissa class Logan and puts it on Speaker. 

Logan: Hello? 

Alissa: Can we go please? 

Logan: We've only been here like 2 hours! 

Alissa: Logan, Erika's not feeling well. 

Logan: Okay, I'll be out in about 5 minutes. 

Alissa: ok bye 

Logan: Bye 

Alissa hangs up. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. Here it comes... I quickly open the car door and throw up everywhere. Alissa looks at me, then looks away. 

Alissa: I can't look at it or I'll throw up too. 

Logan and Chloe walk over. 

Chloe: What wrong? 

Alissa: Look! 

Alissa says looking away from them so she doesn't throw up. 

Logan: Um do you think you'll throw up again Erika? 

Erika: No 

Logan: Erika you sit in the passenger seat. 

Logan walks around the passenger side and opens the door I get in and he shuts it. Chloe and Alissa get in the back and Logan gets in the drivers side. 

Logan: Team 10 are gonna have a surprise tomorrow! 

Jakes pov 

How could Erika say that to me? I love her with all my heart, together we've created two kids. How could she? I texted Nick and told him he was in charge of the party I just sat in my room. When I proposed to Erika never did I ever think that I would get the ring given back to me. Obviously I didn't throw it out, I kept it in my dresser. Maybe Erika and I took our relationship too fast, we did get pregnant with in 4 months of dating eachother. So it kinda felt like we were ahead and we were ready to get married, I guess not. Now she's pregnant and we are not even together. I was about to climb into bed when someone knocks on my door. I walk over to it. 

Jake: who is it? 

Nick: Nick! 

I open the door and look beside Nick. 

Jake: Where is everyone? 

Nick: I kicked them out. 

Jake: ohh. 

Nick: anyway, someone gave me something to give to you. 

Jake: who? 

Nick passes my a card thing. I turn it around and it's a ultrasound picture. In the corner it says Erika Costell. 

Jake: Did she give this to you? 

Nick: yeah 

Jake: So you know?