Part 80

Erika's pov
Today is the day... Jakes leaving. I'm driving him and Logan to the airport along with Zach and Chloe. I'm getting Olivia ready. I put her in this >>>

Erika: Aww you look so cute!

I kiss her and pick her up. She smiles through her binky. I walk out of the room.

Erika: Babe? Are you ready?

Jake: Yeah

He walks out of our room with his bags. I make a sad face. Jake kisses me.

Erika: I guess we should go

Jake: It'll be okay babe, these two weeks will fly by.

Erika: hopefully

We walk downstairs. Jake says goodbye to everyone. I buckle Olivia into her car seat and pick it up. I throw the diaper bag over my shoulder.

Erika: I'll see y'all later

I walk into the garage. I open the Tesla door. I click Olivia's car seat into the base. I put the diaper bag on the ground and shut the door.

Jakes pov
I hug Anthony.

Jake: Look after my girls bro?

Anthony: Of course bro *bro shake*

Jake: Thanks

I say bye to everyone else and I walk into the garage. Erika's standing at the back of the Tesla. I put my bags in the back. She shuts the door. I pull her into a hug. She holds me tightly.

Erika: I love you

Jake: I love you

I peck her on the lips. We get in the car. I drive. I hold her hand.

~

Erika's pov
We pull up to Logan's house. We get out of the car. Jake gets Olivia out and we go inside. Zach is crawling around everywhere. Chloe walks downstairs with a suitcase. Logan walks over to Zach and picks him up.

Logan: Hey Guys

Jake: Hey bro, ready?

Logan: Yep

Chloe holds Zach while Logan gets his suitcases.

Logan: Oh Jake can you carry that car seat?

Jake nods. He kisses Olivia's forehead and I take her. He picks up the car seat and we walk out of the house. They put all the bags in the back of the car. Logan and Jake put the car seat in the car. It's different to Olivia's. It's not a capsule one that you carry it was just a normal car seat, anyway they face it rear facing. Logan and Chloe climb over the seats to get in the back. They put Zach in his seat. Jake puts Olivia in hers. I get in the passenger seat.

~
We start getting closer to the airport and my grip on Jakes hand tightens. He keeps looking at me and smiling my way. I give him a small smile back. He keeps telling me he loves me, which still gives me butterflies in my stomach. I just don't want him to leave. Jake parks in the drop off zone. I sigh and all the adults get out of the car. Jake opens the side door. He kisses Olivia.