Part 83 ~ ✌️ VS

A few days later...

Erika's pov
Yesterday i just stayed at the house and just chilled. Today I have a big meeting as I'm working on something with Victoria Secret so I'm soooo excited! Chloe's coming to pick up Zach for the day and she'll drop him back off tomorrow. I'm currently in the bathroom getting ready. I decide on wearing this >>

I do my makeup and curl my hair

I do my makeup and curl my hair. My phone buzzes and I check it. It says that Olivia is moving. (Monitor app)

I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of the bathroom and then out of the room. I walk into Olivia's room.

Erika: Hey baby

I open the curtains and turn the sound machine off. I walk over to the crib. She smiles and spits out her binky. I pull her blankets back and pick her up. I kiss her cheeks a few times.

Erika: Morninggg

She smiles and laughs. I lay her on her changing table. I take her onesie off and tickle her. She laughs a lot so I take a video of her while I tickle her. I tag Jake and post it on my story. I put my phone in my pocket. I change her diaper.

Erika: You're sooo cute!

I grab a white body suit and put it on Olivia. Then I grab black leggings and put them on her. Then I grab her a black 'champ' shirt, Jake got it especially made for Olivia. I grab her a pair of socks and put her mini black docs on. I grab a white bow and put it on her after I brush her hair.

Erika: You look so cute! Daddy would be so proud of me.

I pick her up and set her on my hip. I walk downstairs.

Shannon walk out of the kitchen.

Erika: Could you take some photos of Olivia?!

Shannon: Sure! I'll get my camera ready.

I nod. I walk into the living room. Tydus, Trav, Corey and Ry are filming something.

Tydus: Erika!

He runs over to me and hugs my legs. I hug him back.

Erika: Hi Tydus!

Tydus: Olivia!

I bend down so he can talk to Olivia. He kisses her cheek.

Erika: Aww

Corey walks over. I hug her.

Corey: Hi Erika!

Erika: Hi! Hi Trav.

Trav: Hey!

I hug him as well.

Corey: Hi Olivia

She smiles at her.

Corey: can I hold her?

Erika: Sure

She takes Olivia and Olivia frowns. She drops her lip and is about to start crying. She looks at me.