Part 11

Jakes POV

I realised that the girls were taking ALONG time so I decided to ring Erika. I call Erika.

Jake: Hey Erika

Tessa's POV

I hear someone's phone ringing so I go into Erika and Jakes room and see Erika's phone ringing. I have a look at the ID and it says Jake Paul 😍. Aww Couple goals. I answer it

Jake: Hey Erika

Tessa: Hi Jake, it's Tessa

Jake: ohh, where's Erika?

Tessa: she thru up EVERYWHERE!

Jake: ohh, she told me she was feeling nauseous!

Tessa: maybe she just ate something 😳

I thought to myself or maybe she's pregnant!

Jake: Ohh yeah probably, so I guess you guys aren't coming down to the pool now?

Tessa: No

Jake: well can you ask Erika if she wants me to come up there?

Tessa: Sure hold on

Alissa's POV

I've been standing here holding Erika's hair for like EVER! Then Tessa walks in.

Tessa: Erika, do you want Jake to come up here?

Erika: u..mm I..f hhh...eee wan..ts..t..ooo

She was shaking, all of a sudden BOOM she threw up again!

Tessa: okay I'll go tell Jake!!

I wisper to Tessa "No I'll go tell Jake, it's your turn holding her hair".

Tessa: Fine

I walk into Jerikas room and get Erika's phone off their bed and see Jake still on the line.

Alissa: Jake?

Jake: Alissa, does Erika want me too?

Alissa: well she said if you want, which means she does but she doesn't want you to know she does!

Jake: ohh okay, thanks Lis I'll be up soon!

Erika's POV

It's been like 20mins since I last threw up. I'm just sitting on the bathroom floor, T and A are sitting in here with me.

Tessa: Erika...?

Erika: Yeah?

Tessa: do you think you could possibly be pregnant?

Erika: OMFG!

Alissa: what?

Erika: I COULD BE!

I start panting!

T and A: It's fine Erika you might just be sick!

Erika: You're right!

Then I hear a door open.

I quietly whisper to the girls, "can you go to the store and get me a pregnantcy test??"

T and A: Yeah sure

Erika: Just don't tell Jake, ok?

Talissa: Okay!

Jakes POV

As soon as Alissa told me what Erika said I left the pool and didn't even tell the guys. I went to the store and got flowers for Erika. I was gonna get Chocolates too but I thought ahead and thought Erika's been throwing up she probably doesn't want chocolate. I was at the checkout paying when I get a call from Chance. I ignore it. I pay for the flowers and walk out of the store. Then I call back Chance. I explain everything to him.

I opened mine and Erika's room and I hear her talking to the girls.

Erika: Can you go to the store and get a pregnantcy test?

Talissa: Yeah sure

Erika: Just don't tell Jake, okay?

Talissa: Okay

I heard Tessa and Alissa walking out of the bathroom so I quickly pull out my phone and make it look like I'm doing something.

Talissa: Hey Jake 😳

Jake: Hey Guys, why do you look sooo... nervous?

I was trying to get them to tell me.

Tessa just stood there it looked like she was constipated! (😂)

Alissa: Where not, just surprised to see you I guess!

Jake: you knew I was coming!

Alissa: Ohh yeah (nervous laugh), I forgot! (Nervous laugh)

Alissa gabbed Tessa hand.

Alissa: I think me and Tessa are gonna go shopping! Bye!

Tessa: bye Jake

Jake: bye girls 🤔

The girls leave and I hear Erika's phone go off, so the nosey boyfriend I am I go and look at what the message says. it read Alissa Violet 😝: don't worry Erika, Jake doesn't sespect ANYTHING! 😁

I put Erika's phone down and walk into the bathroom.

Erika's POV

Jake walks into the bathroom, I hate when he sees me sick. I have mascara dripping down my face, my eyes are all teary and wet. I've been thru a lot today, so many different things vlogging to possibly pregnant! I just need a hug from my favourite person in the whole world. So I put my arms out(still sitting in the bathroom floor), and jake sits next to me and raps his arms around me. It feels so good to be in his arms again!

*To Be continued*

I can do one more chapter before i need the answer for Erika to be pregnant or not. Thanks

BYE