Part 39

(The next day) 

Erika's pov 

I slept at a hotel last night. Today I'm going to the Team 10 house.. no im not going back, I'm moving to New York. I grab my stuff from my hotel room which is basically nothing and go to my car. I get in and drive to Starbucks, I get a coffee then I park in the parking lot. Logan is taking Jake out for awhile so they can talk. While that's happening I'm going to pack. I just got a text from Logan. "leaving T10 house now" he texts me. I text him thank you, then I drive to the Team 10 house. I pull up in the driveway, I take a deep breath then walk inside. I try to be quiet. Anthony walks over to me. 

Anthony: Rik you're back! Team 10 she's back! 

Everyone comes down the stairs. 

Erika: guys stop, I came here to pack.. and say goodbye..

Tessa: What Do you mean? 

Erika: I'm moving... to New York. 

Chad: What?! 

Erika: IMG models signed me. 

Anthony: So you were gonna move anyway? 

Erika: of course not, I declined many times. The reason i wanted to go to the event was because they wanted me to work from here. 

Justin: Well we're proud of you, we are all gonna miss you. 

Nick: Wow, out of anyone never did I ever think I would see thae day that Erika Costell left team 10. This is a good opportunity though. We have to respect that. 

Erika: I love you guys. I really need to pack though. 

I walk upstairs into Jakes room. I walk into my old closet and pack everything. The stuff I'm not taking I'll just give to Tessa. I walk into the bathroom and decide to leave something for.. him. I write this note: 

Jake, 

Don't worry I packed all my stuff up. Obviously the wedding is off so I left you the ring. Don't worry I won't be bothering you anymore, I'm moving to New York. Honestly Jake I'm disappointed in you, I thought you were different. Over and over my ass. I wish Team 10 the best of luck, I've been here from the start so I hope the Team continues to grow. For your sake I won't be putting what you did public, I'm just gonna day it didn't work out... 

~ E.C 

I leave that on his bed along with my ring. I grab my suitcases and walk downstairs. I hug all of the Team. 

Erika: I wish y'all the best. 

Tessa: we appreciate it Erika. Its gonna be hard not having you around.

Team: ily 

Erika: I love you guys too. 

Justin: Keep in touch. 

We group hug, we all start to tear up. Me a little more then others. I grab my keys and throw them to Tessa. 

Tessa: what's that for? 

Erika: I want you and Alissa to have it. I can't take it to NY so you guys have it. 

Tessa: aww thanks! 

I grab my bags and get in the Uber I had out the front. We put the bags in and he takes me to the airport. 

I arrive at the airport and check in. I make my way to my gate and just chill on my phone. The plane starts boarding, I get on and luckily have a window seat. I watch out the window, so much going through my head. Is this the right choice? Should I be doing this? 

I thought Jake loved me. I thought we were gonna get married, have kids. Apparently I was wrong. I know I'll be back to LA when Alissa has her baby, that was the one promise I made to her. I know it will be hard to see Jake but... it's for Alissa.