Part 82

Erika's pov
I walk up to Olivia laughing. I smile. I sit up. I kiss her and check the time. 7 am.

Erika: you slept through the night?! Good girl!

I kiss her again. I climb out of bed. I put my phone in my pocket. Then I pick up Olivia. I grab her binky. I sit her on my hip and walk out of the room. I walk downstairs. I walk into the living room. I grab diaper and wipes from the cupboard.

Erika: You stink b

I change Olivia's diaper. People start to show up. Just people that work for Team 10/Jake. They say hi to me and Olivia and get to work. Cortney walks in. She passes me a coffee.

Erika: Thank you

Cortney: No problem

She sits down on the sofa and grabs her computer she starts working. I pick Olivia up. I put her in the Mamaroo. I buckle her up and press play. It starts rocking her.

Cortney: I'll watch her if you want to get ready

Erika: Thanks Cort, She should be alright in there for now.

Cortney nods. I walk upstairs. I grab my phone and call Anthony. He answers.

Anthony: Hey Rik

Erika: Hi, is everything okay?

Anthony: Both the baby and Rocky are fine. They kept her overnight just to make sure. They said broxton Hicks or something. They don't usually come this early but everything okay.

Erika: Awesome!

Anthony: We will be home soon

Erika: Okay, see you soon!

Anthony: Bye

Erika: ily

Anthony: ily

I hang up. I walk into the bathroom. I choose my outfit >>

 I choose my outfit >>

Simple and comfy. My favourite. I do extremely light makeup and I do my hair like this >>

 I do extremely light makeup and I do my hair like this >>