Part 74 ~ 4th ❤️💙

4th of July 2017

Erika's pov
I put on a white simple bikini and put this over top >>>

Erika's pov I put on a white simple bikini and put this over top >>>

I lightly curl my hair and do the little to no makeup. I put my sunglasses on my head. I walk out of the bathroom into Olivia's room. I get her out of her crib and put a water diaper on her. Then I put this on her >>>

Erika: Aww you look so cute!

I pick her up and walk into Mine and Jakes room. Jake walks out of the bathroom in blue swim trunks.

Erika: You look hot!

Jake: Right back at ya! Aww queen looks cute!

Erika: I know! Oh could you pack the sleeper in the car.

Jake: Sure

~

I walk out of the living room. Jake just said over the speakers for everyone to meet at the door. I swag so Olivia doesn't fuss. Everyone meets at the door.

Jake: So Me, Erika, Shannon, Sunny and Olivia are going in Erika's car. Then Chad, Sara, Justin and Gavin (Sunny's brother) are going in Chads car. Trav and Corey are meeting us there and so are Kyler and Madison. Anthony, Rocky, Gio and Adan are going in the Tesla. Let's go!

Everyone starts walking out the door. I walk to my Jeep. I open the side door and put Olivia in her car seat. Sunny sits in the middle and Shannon on the outside. I buckle Olivia up and shut the door. I sit in the passenger seat. Jake gets in the drivers. He puts some music on. We listen to Stay by Rihanna.

Sunny: Oooop Jake is a softy!

We all laugh.

Jake: So we going to the beach until like 4 then we going to Logan's for the Maverick times Team 10 pool party.

Erika: Okay.

~

I unclip Olivia's car seat and carry it. Everyone grabs all the stuff and we walk down to the beach. We find a nice spot. I put the car seat down. Jake and Anthony put this together >>>