Part 20

(Narrator)

It's been 4 months since Jerika found out they were pregnant. All of Team 10 knows now. Erika and Jakes parents know. They all kind off acted the same way, "as long as you guys are happy we'll support you" blah blah blah. Anthony and Alissa broke up, Alissa and Logan are now together. Even though Erika's high risk everything seems to be going good right now, Erika try's not to think about it but Jake try's to talk to her about. Erika kind odd shuts him out when he starts to talk about it. Erika and Jake made a final decision that at 5 months they would tell the viewers. Erika has just tried the best she could to hide it and so have a lot of people. Erika and Jake filmed their families reactions to their pregnancy. Now let's see what Jerika are up to now shall we?

Erika's POV

Jake: ERIKA WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!

Erika: No Jake!

Jake: we NEED to! I'm not asking I'm TELLING you to!

Erika: I don't have to listen to you, you know.

Jake slams the front door shut as we walk inside. I jog up the stairs to mine and Jakes room. The only people home are Chance, Anthony and Tessa I think their watching a movie in the boys room so they'll probably won't hear us. I open the door to mine and Jakes room I push it open and lay on our bed. Then shortly after Jake comes rushing through the door.

Jake: Erika, please talk to me about this!

Erika: I can't, I'll jinx it!

Jake: Please Rik Just talk to me!

Erika: jake no

Jake: IM SURE YOU TELL TALISSA THAT! YOU TELL EVERYTHING TO EVERYONE BUT ME!

Erika: Jake just shut up!

Jake: Erika I'm over this, if you won't talk to me... I don't what I'm gonna do. Just talk to me please!

Erika: I'll talk to you.. just now about that!

Jake: Erika Ive gotta go...

Erika: where are you going?

Jake: i dont know, I just am.

I start breathing heavily, I can't let Jake know. Ahh! I'm in soo much pain...

Jake: bye we can talk later...

Erika: Jake no...

Jake: I'll come back tonight! Bye ily

Erika: ily2

Jake leaves and here the door shut.

Erika: ahhhh!!!

Noo... god... please.. no... this can't be happening! It hurts soo bad!

Erika: HEEELLLPPP!!!

Tessa's POV

We hear Erika yell Help. I quickly get out of Chances arms. Chance and Anthony follow me as we run into Jerikas room.

Tessa: ERIKA! Are you okay?

Erika: ahhh, NNOOO!

There's blood everywhere around Erika.

Chance: I'll call 911!

Chance calls as me and Anthony try to calm Erika down.

Anthony: where's Jake?

Anthony looks around at everyone.

Erika: his... his... gone!

I whisper to Anthony.