Part 8

Jakes POV

I finished packing my bag and walked downstairs. Everyone who was going on the jet was sitting on the couch with their suitcases close bye. As I started walking over to them I get a notification that the Uber's here.

Jake: Hey Guys, Uber's here!

T10: ok lets go

Erika's POV

We are just pulling up to the airport. We all get out and get our bags. On the walk to the plane Jake takes my hand in his. I look at Jake and I kiss him. I whisper to him so no one else can here, "I can wait to have fun with you in Las Vegas 😉".

Jake: ohh baby. 😂

Tessa: okay guys pg13

I felt kind of embarrassed that they heard me but oh well what am I gonna do about it. We got to the steps up to the plane. We all walked up the stairs, we were in shock of how fancy it was. I thought Jake just rented a tiny little plane. But it was kinda spacious. Erika and I watched a movie on the jet. By the time the movie finished we were just landing in Las Vegas!

Erika's POV

We just landed at Las Vegas, I picked up my bag.

Jake: Let me take that for you.

He soo sweet

Erika: Thanks 😘

We got in our Uber. Nick, Alissa and Anthony sat in the back of the van (in that order). We could here Alissa and Anthony flirting with each other.

Nick: Omg guys, can you get a bloody room!!

Jerika: yeah guys!

Alissa&Anthony: well Jerika need a sound proof room, god! We can hear you from he kitchen!! 😂

Jerika: OKAY WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO DO?

Anthony: Change the subject, why don't ya! 😂

30minutes later we arrived at the penthouse we were staying at. These were the room arrangements.

B1: Jerika

B2: Tessa and Alissa

B3: Chance and Anthony

B4: Nick

B5: Uncle Kade and Uncle Nathan

The rest of team 10 can wait until they get here.

*End of Episode*

Thanks for reading guys. In this story do you want Jerika babies soon or later? Do you want Chessa to stay together? How long should I wait for a Jerika wedding?

Please answer the questions in the comments below.

-XOXO-