Part 25

Tessa's POV

I look into Jerikas room and see that Jakes finally asleep. Alissa and I turn off the camera. We take it downstairs quietly leaving Jerikas room. We walk into the living room. Alissa sets up the camera in front on the Tv facing the couch. We gather all of Team 10 on the couch.

Alissa: So Team 10 Jerika made an explanation video to past few months.

Tessa: they asked us to film the outro, but We have a better idea.

Alissa: so basically we're gonna go around and say our favourite thing about Jerika, then we're going to put some never before seen Jerika pictures/videos on there.

Nick: what happens if they come downstairs?

Tessa: they fall asleep. If we hear there door open though everyone needs to spread out.

Alissa turns on the camera. She sits back on the couch next to me.

Alissa: hey guys so we decided to add a bit more to this video. Also Jerika have no idea we are filming this, they're in bed asleep. We have a special guest coming to appear soon. So basically everyone here is goin-

Then the door bell goes off.

Kade: I'll get it

Kade opens the door to reveal Logan. Logan walks over to us.

Alissa: this is our special guest!

Logan sits next to me.

Tessa: yes, so everyone is going to say their favourite thing about Jerika. Then we're going to play some never before seen Jerika pics/videos.

Logan: Can I go first?

Tessa: Yeah sure

Logan: My favourite thing about Jerika is they both are so strong. They've been through more then anyone will know, which would brake most couples apart. Jerika isn't most couples they are goals.

Kade: Yes true. My favourite thing about Jerika is their the same person just that ones a guy and ones a girl!

Anthony: my favourite thing about Jerika is they don't let the hate get them down. They'll always be there for eachother.

Tessa: My favourite thing about Jerika is there's sooo many people out there making videos of them. They could make the same videos right back but they don't. They choose to ignore it.

Chance: My favourite thing about Jerika is that people commented the rudest things people could ever think of and they just laugh it off. They'll just say who has a enough time to care about that anyway.

Emilio: My favourite thing about Jerika is that they treat us like family.

Ivan: Yeah, my favourite thing about Jerika is that they took us in when we had nothing.

Alissa: My favourite thing about Jerika is they believe in every single one of us when we don't believe in ourselves.

Chad: My favourite thing about Jerika is that sometimes you just need a little push to do something and Jerika do that, they give you a push when you need it.

Tristan: My favourite thing about Jerika is that even when don't want to laugh they can get us to.

Tessa: We just want to tell Jerika that they both mean so much to all of us. If they ever need anything we are here for them.

Logan: I just wanna day thanks to Team 10 for doing this for them.

Team 10: anytime!

Alissa: Roll the clips of unseen footage!

Tessa: okay now let's film the outro.

Tessa: Okay Jake Paulers and Costellars! Thanks so much for watching this video!

Logan: make sure to leave positive comments.

Alissa: make sure to press that thumbs up button

Chance: make sure to subscribe

Anthony: make sure you follow Jake and Erika on instagram

Kade: make sure to follow Team 10 on instagram

Tessa: Turn your post notifications on for a shoutout on the next vlog.

Team 10: #Beagoat and you could be next!

Team 10: We will see you tomorrow because It's everyday bro! peace!

Logan: also don't forget about the MERCH! Fanjoy.Co/JakePaul Fanjoy.Co/Costell

Alissa: I never thought the day would come where we hear Logan plug someone else's MERCH!

Tessa: PEACE!

I stop recording.

I walk over to Kade.

Tessa: So with this video we agree just gonna post it without telling them.

Kade: ok

Tessa: Alissa and I are gonna find all the never before seen footage.

Kade: I'll help.

Team 10: we'll all help

Logan: hey I wanna see never before seen!

Tessa: ok we all can.

Kade: I have stuff Jake saved from a few months ago on my computer, he said don't post that stuff so I saved it onto the computer.

Logan: go Uncle Kade!

Kade: Lit!

We go into the office.

(3 hours later)

We found heaps of pictures. Kades putting Jerikas intro together now. I writing a list of thanks yous for the end.

First of all thank you Jake and Erika for always being there for us. Now we wanna be here for you. Thank you Alissa for helping me with this. Thanks to Logan and Team 10 for being apart of this video. Thank you Angel (Erika's mom) for coming down on such short notice to be here for Erika and Jake I know they really appreciate it. Thanks also to Pam and Greg for coming down to be here for them aswell. Thanks to Kade for editing this. Also thanks to Team 10 for helping find never before seen footage and pictures. Also thanks to the fans for supporting Jake and Erika during this hard time. Our fans mean a lot to us.

-Tessa Brooks (the competition shook) 💋❤️

I give the piece of paper to Kade.

Tessa: why don't we just finish the rest of the editing in the morning, it's 12pm and all of Team 10s asleep.

Kade: alright, we'll I'll go home then.

Tessa: just stay in Chances bed his in mine because Alissa went home with Logan.

Kade: Okay well we need to get up before Jerika in the morning.

Tessa: okay, 7?

Kade: Okay we'll meet here at 7

Tessa: deal!

We leave the office Kade and I turn off all the lights and lock the doors then we go upstairs, Kade goes to Chances bed and I go into my room.

*authors note*

Okay I know it's not Jerika, but I loved writing it. I hope you enjoyed it. Also can I just say I had a look at the reads and it says 7.7k! It literally just said 6.5k 2 days ago! 👏🙌

Peace! ✌🏻