Chapter 21

Chapter 21
"Jennifer?"
"JENNIFER!"
"JENNIFER!"
"No; don't leave..."
"Too late, she's headed out on her bike."
"Alright, William take my dad's bike!"
"Why can't I just drive? It's a lot faster than biking."
"Good point! William, Ryan and James you go drive with William in his car. Brandon and Stephen you two come with me."
"What will we take," Stephen asked.
"You're driving with my mom. HEY MOM? Jennifer is out of the house again, do you mind driving me, Brandon and Stephen over to go looking for her?"
"I'M COMING DOWN!"
Mrs. Harris came downstairs and she came into the car and started it up. William called Drew.
"Hello?"
"Have you found Jennifer yet?"
"No; have you?"
"Nope. But you betcha I know where she is."
"Where?"
"Her house, perhaps?"
"And how do you know where exactly she lives?"
"I don't, but I have an idea of where she lives."
"And what exactly are you going to do when you DO find out where she lives?"
"I'm going to persuade her to come back."
They hung up the phone.
"Mom, can you go towards the Publix?"
"But we've been waiting here for hours! Why can't we?"
"Because we're on a mission!"
"Hey, you need to lie low and kind of enjoy life. You really need to forget about your problems you know?"
"No, I don't know."
My phone rang. 'No, leave me alone,' I thought. I ignored my phone, and I checked to see who it was. I had so many people calling me. Drew was calling me, and then James was calling me. 'Crap; there's William's car!' William honked his horn, rolled down the passenger window and pulled over.
"Hey, there you are! We've been looking all over for you!"
"Have you? Has my very own section truly cared about me?"
"Why of course, we do! We care all about you!"
"Do you remember what Drew said earlier today," James asked. I just gave him the silent treatment and pretended that I wasn't paying attention. "Yeah, we just now found her. She's at Walgreens. Yeah, I'll meet you there. Bye!" Ryan hung up the phone with Drew. "Jennifer, please don't be this way. Please get in the truck and put your bike in the back." I looked away. "Jennifer, please?" I sighed. I couldn't just bike away from a pulled over vehicle with most of my friends in there begging me nicely and politely for me to get into the truck to get back home. I was so tempted to keep on going, but I was going nowhere easily, and so I decided to put my bike back in the truck and I climbed aboard the King William pick-up truck way. I smiled and kind of laughed slightly at my thought. 'The King William pick-up truck way; nice!'