Chapter 24

Chapter 24
"And, Five. Six. Five, six, seven, push and," Mrs. Parker started the count off for the flags. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight," most of the guard counted. "Left, left, left, left, right, left. Left, left, left, left, left, left, LEFT! ASHLEY," Mrs. Parker shouted. 'But I'm trying,' Ashley thought beating herself up. Ilana tossed her flag, and caught in just in time. "Good Ilana. You need to work on the turn, two, lock," Mrs. Parker said. "One, two, three, four, five, six," Alan counted as he turned his flag around him. "Good Alan! I'm liking it. You guys are convincing me that you guys really want to win first place and that you guys really want to go to the Trops this year. Let's do it," Mrs. Parker said. Elizabeth lifted her flag in the air to her left side, and she turned out her flag. "Good," Mrs. Parker said looking at Elizabeth. Hannah danced her solo; right tap, left tap, arms wide open.
  "Work on bending your knees a little bit Hannah. Yep!"
Annabel tossed her flag, but the wind blew it in a different direction. Annabel had to step out of her spot to catch her flag before she dropped it. "ANNABEL! Don't let that happen again; okay?  We have to be perfect. Remember when I said that you guys made me think that you wanted to win first place and go to the Trops? Well, now I take it back," Mrs. Parker said.