Chapter 1- Preparation

"Settle down class!" Miss Bustier called out to the class, attempting to get her usually contained class' composure back. Soon enough the students were sat back in their seats and were smiling brightly at their teacher.

Miss Bustier quickly did the register and then began with her next objective...

Roommates...

"Okay class, we as professional teachers have put a lot of thought into this list of roommates and we hope you take that into consideration. Your roommates will be your partner throughout your time on this trip. You will sit next to them on the coach and plane, so no arguments please..."

"Oh dear..." a quiet voice called from the back of the class. Miss Bustier continued.

"In room 1, Sabrina and Max. Room 2, Kim and Alix. Room 3, Chloe, Lila and Nathaniel. Room 4, Mylene and Ivan. Room 5, Juleka and Rose. Room 6, Alya and Nino and finally in room 7, Adrien and Marinette"

As per usual Chloe stood up and moaned "This is ridiculous! An outrage! Bullying! I hate my roommates! Why does Marinette get to share with MY adrikins?! SHE should be with Lila and Nathaniel, not me!"

"We're not so fond of you either Chloe." Lila said with a shrug "No one is" Nathaniel added.

"That's enough class!" Miss Bustier interrupted their little quarrel. "The list of roommates are not being changed so you're going to have to learn to get along!" The class grew silent.

Marinette's face was a tinted shade of crimson. She was still taking in her place in the list. "Room 7, Adrien and Marinette". The words echoed in her head, she smiled to herself and fiddled with her hair imagining it all.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Chloe shouted out again. "Chloe if you don't settle down and behave yourself you won't be going on this trip at all!" Chloe huffed, crossed her arms and sat down in her seat, as petty as always. 

Miss Bustier rolled her eyes at the student before smiling at the rest of the class. "I will see you all at 3 am. I will give you your plane tickets once we arrive at the airport. Remember to be at school at 3am"

The class made their way out of the classroom and Adrien placed his hand on Marinette's shoulder causing her to freeze and look back, stunned. Adrien moved his hand once seeing her reaction and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you, I called out your name but you didn't answer"

"Y-you did?! Oh I'm really sorry!" Marinette instantly replied. Adrien smiled "it's cool, I was wondering..."

"Yes..." Marinette said, entranced. She was far too absorbed into her daydreams of Adrien to actually be listening to what he was saying... she'd have to get a hold of that during this holiday...

"Since we're going to be partners the whole way through this holiday..." he smirked slightly as he spoke causing Marinette to blush even more so.

"Yes..."  she repeated once more

"Would you like me to come pick you up from the bakery? We can get to school together... if you'd like?"

"Yes..."

"Really? Well... um... great! I'll be there at ten to 3, I can't wait to go to Fuerteventura. Especially with you as my partner, I think I was really lucky. Anyway, I've got a photo shoot to go to and I can't be late, so I'll see you later!" Adrien waved kindly to his friend as he walked away and then ran towards the exit.

Marinette had heard his words before he left and Alya wrapped her arms around her best friend. "You go girl!"

"Huh?" Marinette asked, obviously clueless.

"Adrien. He just- girl were you even listening to him?"

"Um... I heard that he had a photo shoot and had to go?..."

Alya covered her eyes with a hand and sighed "girl... what am I gonna do with you?" She smiled and rested both her hands on her best friends shoulders. "Adrien said he was gonna pick you up at ten to three and he was really looking forward to spending the holiday with you!"

Marinette blushed madly. "He did?!" Alya nodded "yeah! Now come on, I KNOW you haven't packed yet, you're far too forgetful and your outfits have got to be perfect if you want to impress Adrien! Don't worry, me and Nino have got your back. We won't leave you completely on your own with him through this trip."

Marinette smiled and nodded at her best friend "thanks Alya, I'm really excited now. Now uh... let's go pack?!" Marinette started to race to the exit and Alya laughed before running after her.