Chapter 24- Beach Braids.

After a not so long journey of admiring the beautiful sights of Fuerteventura, the beach was in sights further down the road. 

"Oh there it is! Just down the road!" Alya exclaimed, clearly excited. "I can't wait to feel the hot sand inbetween my toes and the cool water splashing against my legs!" she sighed dreamily at the thought. Marinette giggled as she continued looking around, before a woman at a stall caught her eye. 

"Woah..." Marinette awed at the stall. It had pictures of womens heads with beautiful braids and beads attached to them with hair wrapped in string making patterns. Out of sheer curiosity, Alya changed her attention of the beach to the stall to see what all the fuss was about and soon enough stood in awe also, jaw dropped. 

"Let's all get one!" Alya exclaimed. 

"My hairs too short, otherwise I would Al" Nino exclaimed. "Adrien can get one though...!" 

Adrien stood there in silence, looking at the two excited girls and the separate smiling Nino looking at him excitedly. 

"...I mean, sure? I don't see why-" 

"YAY!"

 Alya and Marinette exclaimed before dragging Adrien to the stall. The woman stood and widened her eyes at Marinette's hair. "Your hair... it's beautiful... is it natural?" she enquired, touching the ends of it slightly. 

Marinette smiled lightly. "Yes, no dyes used here!" she giggled sweetly and Adrien smiled as she did. 

"I've always thought your hair colour goes with your skin tone really well. You're beautiful- Uh I mean your hair! Uh, not that you AREN'T beautiful... because- you are- your hair is-" 

Nino hushed Adrien and sat him down on the chair as the wide eyed blushing Marinette stood there, in shock after his show. "He wants one of your hair thingies... uh, pick one, dude." 

Adrien took the moment to calm himself and looked at the pictures. "I'll just have one of the string braids with beads on..." 

"Okay!" the woman pulled out her strings "what 3 colours would you like?" 

Adrien automatically looked at Marinette. "Dark blue, pink and baby blue." the woman grabbed the strings he said before looking back to him. "And the beads?" 

"Red and black." There was no hesitation to his voice. He didn't need a minute to think about it. Marinette, finally noticing Adrien was staring at her, blushed and looked down to the ground. 

Alya and Nino watched as all this unfolded and looked at one another knowingly, but also as if they were disappointed at how blind there best friends were. They then both shook their heads and looked back at the two. Within 15 minutes Adrien's braid was done and it was now Marinette's turn. 

Adrien stood and Marinette took his place before taking her hair out of its usual style of pigtails and letting it fall over her shoulders. (A/N- Adrien's nose started to bleed and he ran away from the scene fan girling) 

Adrien smiled timidly and stood beside Nino. Another woman appeared for the same stall and Alya went to her. She wanted the front of her hair braided normally and then a string braid falling down at the side. She picked out her colours and the second woman got to work on Alya's braids as Nino admired his girlfriend in the sunlight. 

"What colours?" The woman asked Marinette. She stopped in thought for a minute and said the first thing that came to mind. "Yellow... Green... baby blue... and for the beads... um... Black and green." she shrugged as she picked the beads and Adrien widened his eyes. 

She didn't know...

Did she?! 

(A/N- hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did be sure to comment what your favourite parts where, rate the story and share it with some fellow miraculers! Thank you for reading this chapter. Keep an eye out for more updates. Until then, bye guys!)

Word count: 600