Chapter 8- Broncemar Beach!

The coach finally came to a halt and they arrived outside the glamorous Broncemar. It was big, it was bright, it was beautiful! Miss Bustier stood "Okay students, please stay seated until you hear your name. Once you're name is called, make your way off the coach and wait outside. Do not leave the view of the coach please..." she cleared her throat.

"Okay..." One by one she called partners names and they stood and walked off the coach, waiting for their next objective. Marinette and Adrien made their way off the coach and rushed over to Alya and Nino, clearly excited to get their keys and see their rooms.

"I wonder what the rooms look like!" Alya exclaimed giddily and Nino chuckled lightly at her excitement. Marinette's eyes widened with excitement at the thought and Adrien smiled at her excitement.

The teacher made her way off the coach and did another head count before allowing the students to get their suitcases and heading into the hotel to get their keys.

Once every student had received their keys they headed to their apartments and put away their suitcases. Marinette rushed into the apartment and looked around, dazzled by the colours. She rushed into a room to see a double bed.

But there was only one bedroom...