Chapter 9: Double trouble

Marinette stared at the double bed, flustered. Miss Bustier had put her into a room with Adrien Agreste with only one bedroom and only a double bed.

Adrien called out from the bathroom "have you seen this bathroom? It's really nice" as he spoke he walked into the bedroom and looked at the flustered Marinette before looking at the thing she was staring at and sharing the same expression.

"Oh... We've quite a situation on our hands, haven't we?" Adrien said, in a joking manner. Marinette looked down and smiled timidly.

"Let's not stress about that. For now, let's get changed and head out to the pool. I'm sure Nino and Alya will already be out there, I'll get changed in the bathroom and you can get changed in here" he rolled his suitcase over to a side of the double bed, opened it and pulled out a pair of blue swimming trunks and walked by Marinette and into the bathroom.

How was Adrien so calm about all this whereas Marinette could hardly breathe?!

She closed the door behind her and moved to the opposite side of the bed to where Adrien had been, opened her case and pulled out one of her bikinis, her mum had bought her a few so that she wouldn't have to wear the same one each day. She began to undress when Adrien knocked on the door.

"Marinette?"

She froze in fear and instantly replied "y-yes?!" She quickly put her bikini top on and began to fasten it as the door began to open

"I just need to grab my-"

"NO!" She rushed towards the door to stop it from opening and instead tripped over her suitcase and fell on top of Adrien, her bikini top still unfastened. They both became a crimson, heated mess.

"Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!" She continued to repeat, as quickly and often as possible. Adrien closed his eyes and gently pushed her up, helping her to her feet without seeing anything. Marinette quickly fastened her bikini top and sighed with relief "you can open your eyes now"

Adrien opened his eyes and scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly waiting for the words to say. He was trying to think of something to say to make this more funny than awkward but nothing came to mind.

"I'm sorry, I should have waited-" he grabbed the towel from his bag and smiled nervously. Marinette looked at his nervous expression and felt bad "oh, no. It's okay! You didn't see anything... Besides, I should have said one second, or something like that. Don't worry about it"

They smiled fondly at one another before a splash of someone hitting the pool pulled them back to reality. "Shall we go for a swim?" Adrien asked his partner who almost immediately agreed. She grabbed her towel and sandals and turned towards Adrien.

Adrien held the door open and offered Marinette his arm, "M'lady"

Marinette giggled lightly and took his arm "you sounded like Chat Noir then!"

Adrien laughed loudly and nervously "HA HA HA! I'm nothing like Chat Noir!..."

"Well, that I can agree with. You're much cooler than Chat Noir, although I do think you have the right qualities to be him... Although that's just my opinion"

"LETS GO TO THE POOL!" Adrien half shouted in an attempt to change the subject and pulled Marinette in the direction the sounds of splashing water was coming from.

(A/N- Hey guys! I know it's been a VERY long time I've been so busy with exams and everything but I'm on my holiday now since my exams are over and until September I'm completely free, so I'll start uploading again!!)

Word count: 571