Today-1

Onika's POV

I. Hate. My. Life. That's all I can think of saying as I'm stuck on the side of the road, in the rain, with a flat tire. I can tell it's about to be a bad day. Preparing myself for the rest of the bullshit that's about to be thrown at me today I ease open my door, grimacing at the thought of paying for a new tire. Grabbing my keys, purse, and umbrella, I slam the door shut and throw an inner tantrum. I open the umbrella and start walking up the street seeing an inviting building not too far up the road that looked safe enough for me to call for help in. I start my walk with nothing but the sound of the rain hitting the pavement and the clicking of my heels, one step after another.

Beyoncé's POV

     I pulled up to my restaurant (A/N: That's right I got jokes too lol) and got out of my car walking towards the door when my phone buzzed

I pulled up to my restaurant (A/N: That's right I got jokes too lol) and got out of my car walking towards the door when my phone buzzed. It was Solange, ugh.

From Elevator👊🏽
Hey Giraffe I left my charger in your car could you please come by the salon and drop it off😌 Thanks💕

To Elevator👊🏽
Do not call me that hoe and yeah let me just open up real quick

I huffed unlocking the door and was about to have an aneurysm on spot! These bitches were in a circle in the middle of MY restaurant shouting with their phones out and I see a commotion in the middle. I slam the door behind me causing everyone to stop what they're doing. Everyone attempts to scramble away and part like the Red Sea as I storm towards them. In the middle of the circle I see Tyler with a long bloody scratch on his face and my newest worker Felicia with her wig balled up tightly in her left hand, a bruised cheek, and her leave out was all over the place.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING", I yelled.

No one said a word, they knew I was like a raging black mama when I got heated. Tyler and Felicia both pointed a finger at each other swiftly. I stood there fuming as everyone quickly got to work, I turned over the sign on the door and pointed to my waiters who look like they just came off of Worldstar.

"When I get back, we're gonna have a little chat, alright?", I said with the fakest smile ever.

As I was opening the door a short woman sped towards me. Upon closer look I frowned seeing she was in extremely expensive clothing and was soaking wet. My eyes traveled up her curves and to her face. She had really nice skin and looked like a little brown china doll. Suddenly my schedule opened and Solange could shove it.

"Hey can I come in?",she asked pleadingly.

I reluctantly said yes. Silently hoping that my staff was actually working and I wouldn't have to whoop any ass or fire anyone today. Thank god it was silent besides the clanking of dishes in the back and the slight hum of the music.

Onika's POV

The woman sighed in relief and flipped her honey blonde tresses over her shoulders. It seems I'm not the only one stressed out today. I took a second to really look at her. Her clear tan skin, her plump lips, those long legs.

"Why are you looking at me like that ma?", she asked in her sultry voice leaning against a counter.

"Sorry. Uh, thanks for letting me in, my car is down the road, flat tire.", I explained.

"Damn. You need anything?", she asked.

"Actually, I just needed a warm place to call my friend to pick me up", I said.

"Well make yourself comfortable ma. Can I get you anything?", she asked.

"Um...a tea is fine.", I said, sitting down on a stool.

She nodded. I expected her to walk towards the back but she plopped down next to me.
"SHAWN. Sweet tea!" She yelled.

A tall man walked out of the kitchen and sat it down in front of me. He licked his soup coolers and winked at me. He got a pen out of his apron and clicked it, grabbing a napkin and beginning to write a number down on it.

"Um no th-", I began.

"Shawn I swear.", the woman with the honey colored hair gritted.

He immediately shoved the pen back in his pocket and walked with a purpose to the back, napkin in hand with a tattered self esteem.

I wrapped my lips around the straw taking a sip. This was some good shit. Black people sure know how to use sugar. Before I knew it, I had downed the whole glass and looked up to see the woman looking at me intently. Suddenly she stuck her hand out at me.

Beyoncé's POV
"Beyoncé.", I said.
"Onika...Nicki if you want.", the china doll said.
"I don't know what it is bu-" I began until my phone buzzed killing my vibe.

From Elevator👊🏽
Bitch where tf are you with my damn charger! I'm on 10% and if I gotta hear what these middle aged women call tea any longer imma snap!

I groaned and began rubbing my temples. Cock block.

"Hey, you good?", Onika asked.

"Yep. Just great. Hey you said something about a ride, I'm actually on my way out right now if you need a ride.", I said hopefully.

"Uh...sure!" She smiled, making her cute dimples go in. She began to take money out of the back of her phone case when I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's on me.", I said sliding off of my stool.

"Thanks.", she said looking down while blushing.

She hopped off of her stool and I led her to the door. On my way out I noticed how the restaurant began to fill with stragglers coming in for food.

I turned around one final time and see all of my waiters and waitresses at work. Felicia had her wig back on and foundation on her bruise. I smiled contentedly and walked out of the restaurant unlocking my black Mercedes and walking around to the passenger door and opening it for Nicki.

HEEEEEEEYYYYY! First chapter. I hope it wasn't too bad. Tbh I don't even really know where I'm going with this story. It is my first one so excuse all my errors. Thanks for reading! 💕💕💕

1,063 words