Shooketh-8

Y'all deserve a double update. I would've updated again a couple days ago but I've had practice and conditioning for the last 2 weeks for 10 hours each day so here y'all go. ❤️❤️❤️

Onika's POV
I was at Robyn's house. We were sitting on the couch next to each other, waiting for Beyoncé. Suddenly the doorbell rang.
"Be right back babeh", she said with a smirk on your face as she got up.
"Oh thank god, I thought Nicki would've beat me to it! I didn't even have time to explain-", I heard Beyoncé sound from down the hallway.

As she turned the corner she saw me. She began to open and close her mouth like a damn pac man before putting her head down.

"What you did hurt me BeyBey."I said quietly. I noticed Robyn was standing back eyeing Beyoncé like a black mama who sees her kid talking in the back pew at church.

"Aw I'm sorry NicNac." Beyoncé apologized.
I still wanted to be petty so I refused to move forward causing her to come towards me engulfing me in a hug. I gave in and wrapped my arms around her neck.
"Oh and Kelly came on to me not the other way around. She's freaky as hell but it's nothing she hasn't done before." She calmly explained.
I nodded pecking her soft lips twice. Beyoncé picked me up causing a squeal to escape my lips as I wrapped my legs tightly around her torso so she couldn't drop me. I kissed her again this time deepening the kiss until someone cleared their throat and we both turned to see Rih in the same position as before. Beyoncé immediately put me down.

Robyn slowly walked toward us lightly pushing me behind her. She picked Beyoncé up, dropping her down on the couch lightly wrapping her hands around her neck applying pressure. I sat back watching as Robyn straddled her waist.

"Mi not playin' wit ya ass Yoncè pull some shit like that again and I promise to tear dat ass up. Yeah?" She said roughly.

"Yes daddy." Bey whimpered. 

I'm not gonna lie that was pretty hot. Maybe I should do some shit to get choked out except I wanna see the stars sis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayce's POV
Onika and I were currently sitting in the movie theater waiting for it to start. I was reclined in my seat drinking my chocolate milk while Onika was smacking on some expensive ass nachos. Her phone lit up and I leaned over to see who she was texting.

I saw the name of a group chat called 'Big daddies and baby❤️' and immediately knew she was talking to Beyoncé and Robyn. I saw the most recent text from Bey said "be there soon" causing me to clear my throat and Onika to look up at me with a nervous smile. I cocked my head to the side smiling back at her raging on the inside.

Onika cleared her throat and began to nervously laugh. I crossed my legs and patiently waited for her to say something in response to what I just saw. She began to scratch at the back of her neck.

"Yeah...um I forgot to tell you...beyandrobynarecoming.", she said quickly.
"Huh? I didn't quite catch that. Run it back please."
She sighed. "I told Bey and Robyn that I was going to the movies today and they got all offended about it and how I didn't invite them so I kinda...sorta...may have told them they could tag along?" She said hesitantly.

"Hm. That's really funny to me considering YOU'RE the one who was begging me to spend time with you because you feel like you're neglecting me!" I was annoyed as hell.

"I know I know I forgot to tell you I invited them! I'm sorry!", she said.
I just nodded, screwed the top back onto my chocolate milk, grabbed my phone out of the cup holder and got up. As I was walking out, she jumped on my back dragging me down.

"Don't leave. Don't leave. Don't leave I'm begging you." She said desperately.
I shook her off of my back and pulled out my phone getting ready to get myself an Uber. Suddenly a big guy with long dreads, and a bright orange shirt came waddling into the theater causing us to both look at each other and snicker.
"Why does he look like a skittle?", Nicki said while cackling.

I tried my hardest not to laugh but I started DYING. Suddenly I remembered why I agreed to all of this.
"Alright alright I'll stay bitch", I said causing her to clap excitedly.
We walked back to our seats. "So...how is this whole thing gonna work?" I asked curiously.
"Well one of them is gonna buy this seat on the end and the other will buy a random seat and you'll have to sit there", she murmured. I hated this hoe.

Both of them walked in, holding hands and we made eye contact. I squinted hard as fuck at the both of them before getting up, snatching their ticket stubs and finding which one was out of the row. Turns out, we were sitting in row F and the random ticket was in row G, but it was the last row and the recliner was a stand alone for handicaps. I eased down in the recliner crossing my arms before looking to my left seeing a big girl in a white shirt breathing heavily with a buffet of high blood pressure in her lap. My phone screen lit up.

From Onomatopoeia🤞🏽❤️
I'm sorry best friend😧

To Onomatopoeia🤞🏽❤️
I hate you. That's why you have that blimp behind you eating her feelings like I'm about to be.

From Onomatopoeia🤞🏽❤️
I love you. What can I do to make it up to you? I feel terrible.

To Onomatopoeia🤞🏽❤️
Good. I hate you.🤬

From Onomatopoeia🤞🏾❤️
I said I was sorry
Read 5:42pm

The entire movie, I ate by myself, laughed at all the funny scenes by myself, and judged people from afar by myself. The girl to my left kept breathing heavily the whole movie and crinkling wrappers, a newborn baby a few seats down kept whining, and the skittle tripped in the main aisle causing me to snicker but it wasn't as funny as it would've been with Onika.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey beautiful people! Onika did my mans Jayce so dirty 💀 btw the whole movie scene happened to me last week when my best friend invited her boyfriend to the movies 😐 the entire scene is exactly what happened.

1034 words