The Great Escape-13

Y'all welcome to this new update! Let me just tell you I almost had a damn heart attack. Basically, I write the majority of my chapters on my phone and I just so happened to be on my iPad a couple minutes ago and was gonna publish this chapter from there but when I went to publish, the chapter title was still there but there weren't any words. I was like...

So I sped over to my phone and the chapter was still on here so

So I sped over to my phone and the chapter was still on here so...yeah here you go. Hope you enjoy!!!

 Hope you enjoy!!!

Onika's POV

I rolled over to Jayce opening the curtains, breathing in deeply.
"Do you ever get a hangover man?" I asked.
"Nope wouldn't know the feeling." He said perkily.
"Well, imagine a sumo wrestler doing the shoot dance on your skull. Close the damn blinds."
Jayce sighed and closed the blinds.

"Where'd the strippers go?" I asked.
"First of all, it's 3 in the afternoon. My new man went home to his boyfriend and your little ice cream sundae left about an hour ago and she left this." He said handing me a piece of paper.
"Wait. How is it your boyfriend if he left you to go back to his boyf-"
"Shut up! Damn can I live?" He whined.

I shook it off and unfolded the piece of paper. Scanning the note before reading it aloud.
"Last night was great. I work in LA and was in Vegas for a little vacation. I'll be your ice cream sundae again any time you want . Call me (you asked for my number last night just in case you don't remember anything) so it's already in your phone!Kisses! Golden Doll"
"Now you see where I got the reference."
"You always gotta be invading someone's space!" I complained.

I reached for my phone to see I had five voicemails from Robyn. I got comfortable, preparing myself to listen to her bullshit. Once I was mentally prepared I pressed play on the first message.

"Hey Nika can you call me back? I'm trynna be on the road in like the next hour again. We'll meet you at a rest stop in Vegas." -9:30 am

"Wake da hell up gyal we got places to be! If you don't answer I'm gonna be forced to get some authority on dis damn phone!"-10:15 am