Crystal light-10

Hello beautiful people! Welcome back! Sorry if some of y'all are in school rn but I don't start until after Labor Day so I'm on an updating spree. Enjoy!❤️
Beyoncé's POV

"Beeeeyyyyy. Bey. Bey. Yonceeeee." Onika continued to whine as she laid on top of me on the couch. She was acting like a child; though I can't blame her. Robyn's dumb ass forgot to pay for the inservice WiFi and insisted on taking back roads so we could see the "the scenery outside of our skyscraping jungle" therefore, any and all service was in and out. We were stuck watching the yellow lines go by on the road and counting telephone poles.

"I'm boooorreeed." Onika said, rolling off of me onto the floor, just laying there staring up.
"Robyn you know this is all your fault." I said glancing over at her as she continued to drive.
"Yeah yeah yeah I told you I'd wire the money to the people once we get to this rest stop in Nevada in about 5 hours." She said causing us to groan.
"Robyn there's nothing to do" Onika said from the floor.

"Gyal stop lying. Go...count the trees or some shit." She said dismissing Onika.
"Robyn. We're in the middle of the damn desert. What trees?" I snapped.
"Count the cactuses or some shit then." She said.
"The more formal term is cacti." Onika retorted.
"Mhm. Whatever ya like bored and boujee. Bey I gotta pee can you bring me that empty water bottle over there?" She asked me nicely.

"Sure...but how the hell are you gonna pee in this little hole? I know you don't have a dick." I said.
"Well it's honestly quite easy. You just position the bottle over the v-"
"Actually. We can just let it be a mystery."I said handing it to her and walking back over to the couch. A couple minutes later Robyn threw the water bottle out the window and suddenly my phone rung. Reception!

"Hello?" I said.
"It's Jayce pull over for a second so I can throw hands with your driver."
"Okay." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Robyn pull over Jayce wants to see you." I said. Once we came to a stop, we all piled out of the RV.
"What ya want ya holdin us up." Robyn said dryly walking closer to him.

Nicki's POV

Finally some damn entertainment! Even though I'm confused about this whole thing since I wasn't paying much attention.
"You thought you were so funny throwing that damn crystal light lemonade out the damn window." Jayce sneered.
I looked over at Robyn and she looked confused for a second but then a smirk crept onto her face.
"And if I did..." she said slyly.
"Then I'd say you're an asshole! Where'd you even get crystal light from? All we have over here is hot Cheetos and Gatorade!"

I finally understood why Robyn was smirking. I knew she peed in that bottle but not that she threw it!
"Uh Jayce I don't think that's c-" I began before he cut me off.
"No need to defend your sadistic girlfriend Nicki she knows what she did." He said while glaring at Robyn with his fists balled up.
"No Jayce you really don't understand that's not c-" I tried to say again.
"It's okay I got this!" He said.

Before I could try to tell him again, I noticed the man with no name sneaking out of the RV. We made eye contact and he put up two fingers and shoved something in his pocket. He jumped the guard rail, winked at me, and ran into the woods causing me to frown. Maybe he just went to pee? No that doesn't make sense, there's bathrooms on the RVs. As I tuned back into the argument to tell everyone what I just saw, Jayce got louder.

"Jayce that's not crystal light!" I yelled over him.
"Yes the hell it is! I know what crystal light lemonade looked like. Look I'll even taste it"he said. I watched him swipe a few drops off the windshield and looked away as he stuck his finger in his mouth and let out a shriek letting me know he'd made his realization. I tried to tell him.

"Ya shoulda listened to ya friend." Robyn said as her smirk got bigger.
"Fuck you!" He screeched.
"I would tell ya to get ya butt buddy to do that but considering he just ran off into the woods with some money I saw him take out of ya wallet through the windshield, I retract my joke." Robyn said, raising her hands up.

Jayce whipped his head around in shock.
"I had $50 dollars in there!" He yelled.
"What about your credit and debit cards?" Beyoncé asked causing Jayce and I to laugh.
"Oh honey I don't use those. I got warrants." He said.
"Where are Solange and Lolo?" I asked, realizing they'd never once stepped out of the RV.

"Oh they've been on their phones since the second we pulled out of the parking lot." He explained.
"How? There's no service." I said.
"Girl yeah there is. Our RV came with it." He said while looking at us confusedly.
Beyoncé and I both turned slowly towards Robyn.
"I knew I paid for service!"Robyn exclaimed.

We continued to glare.
"What? The plan was for us to have service and for them to have to find something to do but I guess they dropped the RVs off in the wrong order." She said while shrugging her shoulders.
"Anyway...this isn't over Fenty. Watch your back." Jayce said as he got into his RV and turned on the windshield wipers in disgust. Robyn blew a kiss to him and he flipped her off with a scowl.

"This is exactly why I didn't wanna go on this damn trip and we haven't even crossed state lines yet." I said before dragging myself back on the RV. Robyn started the RV back up without a word and pulled off. My phone dinged and I saw that Jayce had texted me.

From GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
This bum left me a bag of coke as a tip. All I know is this better be worth more than the $50 I was finessed out of. 🙄💅🏽

To GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
It's the thought that counts Jayce.

From GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
foh. That's why y'all asses over there living like cavemen while we're living lavish. 🤴🏽

To GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
Don't rub it in hoe. 😭

I turned my phone off and went and laid on top of Beyoncé on the couch. I drifted off to her playing in my hair and singing her new road trip remix.
"Ninety nine shots of henny on the bar...ninety nine shots of hen, gulp one down, ask for another round,ninety eight shots of henny on the bar."

Lmao😂😂😂😂 y'all I don't even know what I was thinking while writing this. I am so sorry 💀
Anyway, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! ❤️
1112 words