Now Boarding-24

It's No Nut November, so I apologize in advance.

This is it😭😭😭

Excuse any mistakes.Enjoy!❤️

Onika's POV

Jaylin and I were laughing at some terrible joke she had told me after we went out for dinner. When I opened the door to my apartment Jaylin turned the lights on and there on the couch was Robyn, legs crossed, and arms folded with a brooding expression.

"Onika."
"Oop. Auntie Nika what did you do?" Jaylin asked as she sat next to Robyn, mimicking her pose.
"Jaylin mind your business and go take a bath." I said before rolling my eyes. She pouted before getting up and walking off.

"Anyways, What you want Robyn?" I sat my purse down on the kitchen table.
"Onika don' play wit me, we both know good and damn well dat it was you who turned mi car into a fuckboy boycott project."

"I did nothing of the sort." I said innocently before batting my eyelashes.
"Really? So this ain't you?" She turned her phone towards me and pressed play on the security footage that undoubtedly depicted me, keying her car.

"Girl that's not me!" I said with a chuckle.
"Nika don't play with me. I would've got the message if ya just keyed my car, WHICH YA STILL DIDN'T NEED TA DO! I waited for that damn frappucino for a long ass time and it covered all of your hard work."

"Robyn you aren't shit and you never will be shit. Just letting you know." I nonchalantly stated.
"I'm not shit? I'M not shit?" She looked dumb as hell with the look of disbelief on her face.
"Do I have to say it again because I will. Robyn Rihanna Fenty, YOU are not shit!" I raised my voice.

"Yo who the fuck are you talkin ta gal?" She asked. I slowly looked around, flipping pillows upside down and lifting up the rug.
"Well...it looks like there's only two of us in the room so...I don't know take a damn guess." I said with a shrug.

"What did I do? Tell me."
"What did you do? What did you NOT do Robyn?"
"Well let me think...I didn't run off to Vegas, I didn't run up someone's credit card, oh and I most DEFINITELY didn't have sex with a stripper!"

"Ok I did some shit I'll admit it but at least I told you, and at least I had enough respect to NOT do it in front of one of you. Who fingers someone in front of their girlfriend with no remorse and then acts like it never happened Robyn?!" She just stared at me with an unreadable expression.
"I know that's right Auntie Nika!" Jaylin yelled from the bathroom.

"JAYLIN!" Robyn and I yelled at the same time.
"My bad, you guys are just really loud, I don't mind it though!"
"Anyway Robyn, you turning the finger on me, isn't gonna do shit. We're talking about your inconsistency, not mine. At least I can own up to my shit!"
"You're right. I'm sorry for keeping it from you Onika all I know is that I'm gonna have to pay a good $1,500 to get my custom paint job fixed because of your crazy ass. Next time, let's just talk it out like those white couples on tv."She suggested before grabbing my hands in hers.

"I'm sorry daddy. We have real ass issues and we can't seem to ever stay on track but...we gotta get this together for us...for Bey." I said as I stroked her hand.
"I will fuck you up, right here, right now." She whispered in my ear before trailing her hands down my back.
"What a TERRIBLE ending, I'm underwhelmed." Jaylin said as she sat down next to us.

She leaned into Robyn and snuggled deeper into her shoulder.
"Girl move with your wet ass head." Robyn leaned away causing Jaylin to smack her teeth. Robyn pulled me down in between them and we watched tv until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robyn's POV

I rolled over on the couch and groaned to my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I rasped into the phone without seeing who was calling.
"Hey Robert!" I rolled me eyes recognizing the voice to be Jayce.