Pour It Up-3

I decided to stop being lazy and go ahead and publish this

Onika's POV

7:45pm

Beyoncé forcefully pushed me back further and further until the back of my knees hit the bed and I continued leaning back until she was on top of me. I felt her warm breath tickle my lips as we stared at each other, me looking deep into her desire filled light eyes. Suddenly I felt her plump lips on mine. I began sucking on her bottom lip eliciting a slight moan from her. Flipping us over I straddled her lap and disconnected our lips.

"Onika." she said. I just continued to stare at her.

"Nicki." she said again tapping my cheek.

"BITCH!"

I jolted awake coming face to face with Jayce. I lifted the blanket over my head and groaned. I felt his knee come in between my legs causing me to feel the bed dip.

"Ew bitch. What the hell? Why is it wet? Did you pee?"

"No." I said lowly from under the blanket. I heard a loud shriek. I yank the blanket off of my head just in time to see Jayce bolting out of the room.

He came back in with a box of Lysol wipes, wiping his knee off through the hole in his jeans in disgust. He stopped suddenly, slowly raising his head with a smirk on his face. "Oooooh bitch who were you thinking about?",he said sticking his tongue out twerking.

"No one. Get out." I said grumpily.

"Nooooo I wanna go clubbing tonight!" he whined. He gave me a puppy dog face.

"Fine.", I said giving in.

"Yay! I'll be waiting in the living room and you better not have changed you're Netflix password again hoe." He said seriously skipping out of my room.

Beyonce's POV

I was sitting at the table eating the cheddar biscuits waiting for my "date" to show up.  Honestly I'd be perfectly fine if she didn't show up. Suddenly the smell of vanilla, flowers, and a hint of weed filled my nostrils and the chair in front of me was pulled out and a goddess suddenly blessed my eyesight. She stuck her perfectly manicured hand out in front of her which was covered in a henna like design but was obviously a permanent tattoo.

 She stuck her perfectly manicured hand out in front of her which was covered in a henna like design but was obviously a permanent tattoo

"Hey mi name is Robyn and ya are...?", she said in a thick Caribbean accent that was almost soothing in it's own way.

"Beyoncé.", I said taking her hand in mine.

"So tell me about ya'self beautiful, 'ow are ya not someone's gyal?", she asked curiously, visibly crossing her legs.

I blushed and she hadn't even done anything. I did get a good vibe from her though. "Well, I'm 25 years old and I'm no one's girl because I just don't have the time normally and just because I have a bit of a fiery attitude." I explained.

"Oh really?",she said raising a perfectly threaded eyebrow. "Well I t'ink someone can put ya in check and it could just be me." she said leaning forward, her eyes becoming a darker shade of green.

I visibly gulped, leaning forward to challenge her. "I'd like to see you try." I countered.

Her eyes became even darker and a smirk that almost made me cum on spot, graced her lips. The tension was so thick until our waiter came up to the table taking our orders. We talked about basically nothing until our food arrived and then we became silent. I felt her leg slowly going up and down mine as we ate, coming more and more dangerously close to my center before starting over the painful process again. I'd have to thank Kelly for this one.

After we finished eating and paid, we walked out together.

"Ya know what gyal? I've enjoyed ya company and ya vibe a whole lot and I t'ink we should finish this night off on a good note."

I looked down turning red, doing the Snoopy dance in my head thinking I was about to get LAID for the first time in...shit I don't even remember when.

"Would ya like ta go clubbin' wit me?", she asked dashing my fantasies.

"Uh...sure", I said hesitantly.

"Dats good ta hear. Just follow me babeh gyal", she purred while switching to her car.

Onika's POV

My damn skull was pounding from the loud ass music. I had somehow lost Jayce in the crowd. He's such a damn social butterfly the second any form of liquor hits his taste buds. Honestly, I just wanted to go home. I was a bit buzzed and had caught numerous clappers from random strangers. I was about to turn around and find my way towards an exit completely forgetting about Jayce as the smell of perspiration and liquor was beginning to become too much. Just as I was about to walk out I somehow caught the sight of familiar honey blonde hair. Oh thank god, I thought. As I started my trek across the club through all the gyrating, practically fucking, bodies I saw something or rather someone.

Someone was linking arms with Beyoncé. Knowing my hopes were dashed. I made a sharp right walking up to the bar knowing I needed a drink to help me loosen up. I ordered 2 more shots downing them immediately. Just as I was about to say fuck it and let myself black out ordering more, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was Jayce.

"Biiiiitch, let me tell you. I just saw your bae and a whole ass baddie. If I wasn't gay as hell I'd totally smash." He slightly slurred making a sloppy thrusting motion.

I shook my head and giggled.

"I'm gonna go be inspector gadget over there and let you know what happens." He said gesturing towards the general direction they were in last I saw them. He disappeared off into the crowd.

About two minutes later as I was just watching all the completely wasted people, I felt another tap on my shoulder. Expecting it to be Jayce, I turned around and came eye to eye with Beyoncé.

"Hey Nicki! Funny seeing you here! This is Robyn!" she yelled over the loud music.

I awkwardly waved at Robyn who was behind Bey. Robyn ordered a round of shots  which all three of us downed together completely taking away the stress of our daily lives, relishing in the loud music, and the taste of the alcohol burning the back of our throats until we were on auto pilot.

Beyonce's POV

The sun beamed through the window like flames causing me to groan. I awoke to a migraine and  I had to pee like a damn racehorse. I turned to the left side of my bed where my phone normally was plugged in. I came face to face with a tattoo of angel wings under a perky set of boobs. Oh hell what the hell did you do Beyoncé? , I thought to myself. I looked up and was met with the face of the green eyed goddess. Well, at least it wasn't a complete stranger. I then turned to my right about to reach over to my night stand hoping to find my phone over there and came face to face with Onika. I've done it now.

(A/N:)The drama is about to begin! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I type up a lot of these chapters in batches so I can get more done and publish it easier but I also have the attention span of a rock so hopefully it's not too bad! Hope you guys are having a good day.

Is a threesome going to begin? I mean besides the obvious one.

Where'd Jayce disappear off to?

How are Nicki and Robyn gonna react when they wake up?

Connecting any dots?

Love you guys thanks for reading! Stay Positive.

1,182 words