Going back-5

Onika's POV
Jayce and I were walking down the hall at work towards the elevators. Apparently the higher ups wanted to talk to us and I truly was not feeling it. If they were trying to fire a hoe I was lighting this piece up. As we exited the elevator, Jayce sashayed down the hall feeling himself. I rolled my eyes. It was too early for all of this. We knocked on the executive office door and a faint come in, came through the smooth door. The door opened and I was met with those fierce green eyes I had been dreading. Jayce started snickering and elbowed me in the side.
"Sit. Sit please.", she said.

"So

"So...mi not finna fire ya asses if dats what ya thought. Ya gettin a raise. Pack ya shit up before ya leave today ya office movin up here."
Jayce's extra ass shot out of his seat and started twerking. He skipped over to Rihanna's desk and full on kissed her on the lips. In all my years of knowing Jayce I have never been so shook. I stood there with my mouth wide open. Rihanna was shook too. She was holding her hand up to her lips and was frozen in her spot.
"See you later boss! Love ya!", he yelled on his way out.
We sat in silence being shook together.

"I actually wanted to talk to ya alone Onika.", Rihanna said while rubbing hand sanitizer on her lips. " I've been gettin really close with Beyoncé and she told me wha 'appened between us. I jus' wanna know that we all good." She explained.
"Yeah everything's great. I can't wait to work closer to you in the future.", I said giving her a tight lipped smile. She nodded with a smile and I got up and left, wringing my hands. I needed to talk to Beyoncé asap.

Beyoncé's POV
I stood behind the counter at the restaurant, watching people walk in since it was around lunch. I turned my back to make a customer a cocktail. When I finished, I turned around sliding it to them with a smile in return for some money.
"Sorry to bother but can I get a sweet tea?" A familiar voice said. Onika looked at me with a shy smile showing off those deep dimples.
I grabbed a pitcher and poured some into a glass, sliding it to her. She took a sip.

"I missed you BeyBey." She said quietly.
I smiled."I missed you too Nic.", I said while blushing. I leaned against the counter while staring into her brown eyes. Unknowingly, we were leaning towards each other until our foreheads touched. Her lips pressed against mine with a yearning. I sucked on her bottom lip and pulled away.

"I gotta go BeyBey. I'll be by later." She said with a grin. She got up and walked away, my eyes were glued to her ass.
"Damn that was hot.", someone muttered. I looked behind me and saw Shawn with a smirk on his face. I glared at him and when I looked down I was ready to die. There was a tent in his apron.
"Ew go take care of that.", I said in disgust. He disappeared towards the back with a quickness. Only a few more hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had already dimmed the lights and turned on Netflix when the doorbell rung

I had already dimmed the lights and turned on Netflix when the doorbell rung. I opened the door and there stood Onika, with a warm, smile on her face. When she saw what I was wearing, that smile became a smirk. She walked in and went into the living room.

"I'll be right there, I'm just gonna get the wine out of the kitchen!", I said. I grabbed two glasses and the wine and poured them. Putting the wine back, I began walking back into the living room. When I walked in, I was stuck. Onika had undressed down to her lingerie and I felt like a kid in a buffet, because she was looking like a whole thanksgiving meal!

 Onika had undressed down to her lingerie and I felt like a kid in a buffet, because she was looking like a whole thanksgiving meal!

I quickly walked towards the couch, sitting the wine glasses on the table. She watches my every move. Once I sit down next to her, she presses play on whatever she picked out. I look at the screen, not really paying any attention. I feel her lean over and put her head on my shoulder, I look down at her and she looks up at me with lust filled eyes. This is exactly what I wanted, but then there's Rihanna. There's a certain fire between us that brings so much life to me. But this is where I am now, and I couldn't be any more content for the moment. She lifted her head from my shoulder and turned to me. I cupped her soft face with one hand pulling her towards me. Yoncè was on a mission bitches.

As we make out, I run my hands up and down her thighs before cupping her pussy through her lingerie, applying pressure causing her to groan. We pull away, my hand still on her treasure as I find her swollen clit, rubbing it in small circles. At least I was gonna remember this encounter unlike the last one. Just when she stands to begin undressing, I hear the front door knob turn and the door opening. I furrow my eyebrows, looking towards the door. Suddenly daddy Rih struts around the corner. She leans against the wall with a smirk on her face. She then lifts her hand, resting it on her chest feigning hurt and betrayal.

"What's dis?"she asked in an exaggerated voice.
"How'd you even get in here?", I asked thoroughly confused.
She lifted the key, showing it to me. "Under da mat? Really Bambi?"she said unimpressed.
I blushed looking down. It was silent, and Nicki was still standing there, except now, her confidence was shaken and she was looking down, almost as if it was in submission.
"Anyweh don' let mi stop ya, I just came to get mi clothes, but dis... I'd like to be part of."
She began to undress. I feel like this is what happened last time except we're all sober.

Smut next chapter! Don't even come for me, I gave y'all asses a lil something and who knows, maybe I'll update earlier than expected.😉

Jayce's extra ass?

Beynika?

Daddy Rih?

See y'all next time. Stay positive loves.❤️

1,025 words